Misako

Misako crawled on the floor, body aching and wet. Her leg was broken and she breathed heavily. She clutched her scroll case, holding all the prophecies and notes she had studied for over 10 years. She drew it close to her, out in the open, broken and battered and holding the most important thing the ninja had against the dark side. Could she be in a worser position? Misako kept close to the bushes. The sun had already set, had she really been here for a day? Just a bit more...she stretched out her hand and could see the city in the distance. She had to get to Borg tower and warn Cirus and P.I.X.A.L. But would she really make it so far? She closed her eyes, exhausted...

//flashback//
Sensei stood by the doors of the dojo. Kai had yet again disobeyed him and had run out. When he came back, Wu swore he's train that stubborn ninja so hard he'd- his thoughts were cut off by a rumbling sound. He reached for his staff and got ready for battle, no that certainly did not sound like Kai, it sounded like an attack. The front door was tossed aside, as though a giant invisible hand had just tossed it away. There stood, the four men with their daunting eyes and black clothing. One man ran forward and stretched out both his hands, pulling them backwards as though pulling something at a distant. The wooden door above Sensei shook. Sensei Wu made a dash for it, running for cover he jumped past the falling wood and into main room. "We're under attack!" Sensei Wu shouted. "This way!" Garmadon yelled, opening a hatch and beckoning everyone that way. Misako ran to her room to grab her scrolls, "Mum! What are you doing?!" Lloyd called after her, "I can't let them get the scrolls!" She called back. "Hurry!" Garmadon called, the front gate was already flung aside. Misako rushed down the corridors frantically. The dojo was beginning to crumble. She flung open her door and scrambled to her desk. It was packed with notes and scrolls. Misako cursed under her breath and chucked everything inside her scroll case. Suddenly the whole house tilted, the wooden furniture, door and walls were falling. Misako slid along her floor and landed against the wall under her desk. She knew what was happening, and if she didn't get out, the possibility of survival would be low. "Help!" She shouted, then again, she wouldn't want help as it would put two lives in danger. All of sudden, Misako felt extremely warm, then she saw a flame form at her door. Her door quickly caught on fire and the fire spread. Misako's heart pounded. I'm gonna die here! Her insides screamed. She looked around for a solution. Under the table, it was too small to do spinjitsu. So what should she do? Then it hit her, the pond was right beside her room, if she just kicked the wall and got out... Misako put her plan into action and she began to kick the wall valiantly. "Come on!" She grunted, her hands clutched on her scrolls. The fire was getting closer and she could feel the intense heat, as though creeping up on her slowly. She finally kicked the wood out, she looked down under her and sure enough, the pond was there. Fire was quickly getting towards it and to her as well. It was not very big and rather shallow too. No doubt would she get hurt, but she should survive. And with that was a leap of faith and a huge splash as the water surrounded Misako.
//flashback over//

Misako lay on the floor, eyes nothing but slits. Suddenly she heard voices, panic gripped her froze to the spot. She released tension when she saw Kai's red ninja garb and the end of Cirus's wheelchair. "No luck," Kai sighed. "Should we continue tomorrow?" Misako heard the voice of P.I.X.A.L, "We need to start on looking for the others. We might just be wasting time around here." The voice of Cirus replied. "But what if Sensei Wu and Misako are still here?" Misako heard the a familiar voice of...wait...it couldn't be...Zane? Wether it was Zane or not, she had to get them to notice her. She moved as much as she could, creating as much noise as she could. She used her hands and tried to drag her painful body towards them. They stopped dead, "You guys hear that?" Kai's voice spoke. "Kai..." Misako whispered weakly. Kai whipped around to see Misako lying on the floor, half under a bush, the other half of her passed out. "Misako! You're alive!" Kai cried, she saw a red figure running towards her as her vision turned blurry. "Lights." She murmured and everything went black.