Put it into action

"That's a stupid idea." Zane muttered. "No it's not! I'll work!" Kai argued. "We can't risk it. If you get caught we're finished." Misako added. Kai groaned, "Why does everything have to be so hard?!" He exclaimed. The five of them sat around a table with hopeless expressions. It stayed silent for another ten minutes, everyone cracking their heads for a good plan. "Okay let's go with Kai's plan." Cirus sighed.

"Alright now stay safe and stick to the plan." Cirus reminded. Kai groaned, "For the 100th time! I get it already! Why do you keep telling me the same thing over and over again?" "Because you're a rebel who refuses to listen, even to Wu." Misako shot Kai a glance referring to the previous times he had snuck out of the dojo at night. Kai muttered under his breath before taking off. The sun was slowly setting and the group of five trudged into the forests with the street bots behind them. "Alright. Remember, we're here to look for the others. Kai, I want you to wonder further to look for anymore tracks of them, don't wander too far though." Cirus said loudly. Kai nodded, he walked off into the woods hoping he'd find those kidnappers. Besides, he'd been hoping he could hit someone in the face tonight.

Zane dug at the fallen wood, the street bots and him making as much noise as possible. Their idea was to alert as much people as possible. Zane kept one eye on his buddy. He had to make sure that nothing happened to him. Zane had heard of the prophecy. If anything happened to Kai, they would be doomed. Zane continued to rummage through the wood. Hopefully they might find someone here too.

Kai stepped onto a twig and flinched. He whipped his head around and drew out his katana blade. "Phew...not afraid. It's just a trap...just a trap...just a trap..." He whispered to himself. He walked around for about an hour and nothing happened. It was dark, the stars shone fairly brightly but it hardly comforted Kai. He had walked very deep into the woods. Luckily, he knew this place very well so he wasn't worried about getting lost. Suddenly he heard a familiar scream. "P.I.X.A.L!" Without thinking, the impulsive ninja ran towards the sound. He ran as quickly as he could and eventually travelled by jumping on the trees. "P.I.X.A.L?" He said in shock. There was P.I.X.A.L tied to a tree. "Kai! Our plan backfired, hurry back to the Borg Tower and stay safe!" She shrieked. Kai shook his head in disbelief. "No way! I'm not leaving you!" Kai turned his head and saw a man in black running towards him, he swept his arms up. A sweep of air pushed him off the ground and he was in the sky. "What the?!" He began to fall, the air around him pushing at his hair and ninja garb. He twisted around and landed on a tree. Skilfully doing a backflip and landing on the floor. He withdrew his katana and whipped around to face another man. This time Kai noticed a blue sash tied around his waist. Wait...these guys weren't elemental ninjas, they were benders! But he didn't have time to think. This man was running straight at him! "Hmm water bender..." Kai thought, he turned his katana blade around and jabbed the man in the stomach with the butt of his katana. The man crouched in pain, Kai took the chance to grab the man's head and knee him in the face. The man collapsed to the ground, unconscious. Kai made a dash for the tree where P.I.X.A.L was tied to, but she was already gone. "No!" He yelled in irritation. He sensed some movement behind him and felt someone rushing towards him. Ducking down, he grabbed the person's foot and flipped him around. Sure enough, it was one of those benders. A brown sash was tied to his waist, it hit him, this was the wood bender. Kai was among tons of trees. Then the quote from Sensei Wu came to him, "If you can't change your circumstances, change yourself." Kai smirked, he put his blade back and hopped around the trees. The man stood up and thrusting his hands up to pull the tree trunks down onto Kai. Kai bounced off a tree trunk just as it bent, it almost closed down onto him. What he was doing was risky, but it should hopefully work. The trees continued to cave in as Kai hopped around like a little monkey. Finally he did the whip and spinjitzu-ed himself out of the mess. The trees caved in and crushed the man who had caused them to fall. "Two down!" Kai smirked. He landed gently on another tree far away from the wood bender, looking around he spotted Zane. He gave a sigh of relief before jumping towards the street-bot-body ninja. "Zane what's going on?!" He shouted. Zane turned around only to pick him up and throw him onto one of his 'shoulder pads'. "Zane?! Put me down!" Kai shouted. "We have to get out of here, or else none of us will!" He shouted. He ran quickly, the trees and ground shaking around them. Kai felt like he was going to throw up but he was too worried about the other two men that were chasing them, their eyes narrowed menacingly.

"Zane! Oof! Misako was wrong...ow! These guys aren't elemental ninjas, oof! They're...my head! Benders!" Kai shouted at him, "What? I can't hear you above all this nois-." Zane cut off, skidding towards the end of the path. A huge tree blocked him, he unable to jump or climb over it. Zane cursed under his breath, he turned around and the two men continued to run towards them. Kai looked up and saw the first guy had a silver sash tied to him. "He's a metal bender." He whispered to Zane. "What? How can they be-" "THEY'RE BENDERS. HES A METAL BENDER!" Kai shouted in irritation, why won't anyone listen? Zane nodded he crouched down and deployed a grappling hook. "Let's go." Zane said, Kai nodded and clung on to him tightly. They zipped up and across the other side. Zane wasted no time in running off, on the way they spotted Misako trying to get Cirus onto his wheelchair. "Help me!" She waved at them. Kai jumped of Zane and quickly helped Cirus onto his wheelchair. Cirus's head was bleeding and he was barely conscious. "Leave me..." He whispered, his eyes slits of black. Kai hushed him, "Shut up and let me put you on your chair!" He hissed. Misako strapped him on and Zane picked the wheelchair up carefully. Misako and Kai climbed up onto his shoulders. Kai looked back to see the wooden trunk trembling. "Hurry!" Misako yelled, "Hold on." Zane warned before taking off leaving Kai with his tumbling stomach.