Borg Tower

"Misako? Misako! Wake up!" Kai shook her. "Kai stop!" P.I.X.A.L shouted, she ran towards Misako and Zane took out a stretcher. "Shaking her would only make her injuries worse." She explained while she carefully lifted Misako's unconscious body and put it on the stretcher. "Come on, let's get her fixed up." Zane said as he carried Misako carefully back to Borg Tower.

It was dark, it was cold. Kai stood at the window of his room in Borg Tower. He had been given a change of clothes to sleep in. He looked out the window at the city below and sighed, where was his team? Correction, his family. He missed the company of his sister, he missed Jay's jokes, somehow missed his fights with Cole, missed Sensei Wu guiding him and missed helping Garmadon train the younger kids. Kai sighed as he sat at the edge of his bed. He had everything in this room, a comfortable bed, comfortable clothes and plenty of food and drinks yet he felt so empty inside. Without the friends and family surrounding him it hurt. Sure, Zane was back. P.I.X.A.L and Cirus Borg were there for him and Misako was alive but barely. Why was everything so messed up? He lay on his bed, too lazy to pull up the covers and thought himself into a troubled sleep.

Kai jumped out of bed, feet cold. He looked down and realised he had fallen asleep on top of his covers. "What de..." He muttered and jumped out of bed, his feet numb and cold. Kai shivered and quickly turned off the air con. Yawning, he grabbed his ninja garb and headed out of a quick warm shower. Misako say at her desk and held up her scroll thoughtfully. This was new. She couldn't make any sense out of this prophecy. Hmm...she scratched her chin thoughtfully. There was a drawing of four men in black. One with wind surrounding him, another with metal sheets at its side, the third with trees, and wood splinters and the last had water. In the middle, stood a single light. A red light, a red ninja. Wait, red ninja! It hit Misako right smack in the head. Grabbing her notes, she found some unused paper and started scribbling furiously.

Kai stepped out of the shower yawning again. P.I.X.A.L passed by him, holding a tool box. "Good morning Kai," she greeted him. Kai just nodded in response. He wasn't sure what to do right now, he felt grumpy, tried and helpless. You could probably say he's gotta low tolerance level right now. Kai trudged to Cirus's office room. Cirus was doing talking to someone on the phone. When he spotted Kai, he put the phone down and smiled at Kai, "Good morning! Good to see you're awake." Cirus greeted. "That's because I can hardly sleep!" Kai retorted, folding his arms. "How can you sleep and STILL have your little chats on the phone when my family is gone!" Kai growled. Cirus raised his hands up in defeat, "Hey I too have a job to do." He defended. Kai grumbled, "Tell me you at least found something out last night." He muttered. Cirus stared at his computer with guilt and shook his head. "But I did." The sound of Misako's voice startled the two. They turned around to see Misako on her crutches and holding onto one of her scrolls and some notes. Kai's heart fluttered with excitement, "Really?" Misako nodded and hobbled to Cirus's table which Cirus quickly cleared for Misako. Misako put her scroll on his table and spread it out. "The four men? They're not any random guys who have power, they're part of an ancient prophecy." Misako explained. Kai could not believe his ears, "Say what now?" Misako nodded, "It's true. This prophecy is even older than the arrival of the Green Ninja himself. It was in the time of the first Spinjitzu master." Cirus leaned forward in interest, Kai stared at the scroll with the drawings. The four men. The metal scraps. The wood splinters. The wind. The water. And...the fire ninja? Kai backed away with shock and stared at the drawings. Theirs no other fire ninja but him, does that mean? "Yes Kai. This prophecy is about you."