The Prophecy

Kai felt dizzy, "From what I've researched, these men are elemental ninjas who just recently found out about their powers. How recent? I don't know...but these men didn't get their powers from the first Spinjitzu Master. They got it from the Overlord." Misako explained. Cirus stared at her, "I guess that kind of makes sense..." He muttered. Kai shook his head. "No it doesn't! If the overlord gave four other dudes his power, why would he try to destroy the city TWICE? And! If the overlord gave these guys his power, why didn't they surface earlier?" Kai reasoned. Misako took out another scroll. It was a picture of a dark matter in mid air with Japanese words at the side. Kai assumed this floating dark matter was the overlord, judging he had seen him like this before. "These Japanese words say- Until time is right, his dark minions will not be unleashed. Until that time the overlord will remain weak and beatable. But when victory for good will not be forever, for he will return, in the power of four." Misako read out. Kai scratched his head, "What?" Still a little confused, "So you're saying the overlord was just delaying giving these guys his powers until he failed like em...epically?" Misako twisted her head, "Well...sort of like that." She said. Kai let out an irritated noise at the back of his throat and face palmed. Why did everything have to be so hard?!

Misako rolled up her scrolls. After explaining to Kai. She felt a little better, at least he knew what was at hand, and what was at stake. She hoped that he also knew that he was the only one who could save his friends. The four men, we're not ordinary humans. They once were, but they weren't anymore. They held the soul and spirit of the overlord, split into four different people. Misako only hoped that Kai would make it out alright.

~Author's note~
Lame short chapter I know, I'm really busy okay? I'll try to update again soon.