Zane?

Cirus typed at the keyboard furiously. "I-I don't understand! The system! It's hacked!" He stared at the screen, confused. P.I.X.A.L ran to help out leaving Kai in the middle of the room having no idea what to do due to his "zero-tech" brain. "Do you think it's the overlord?" Kai asked. Cirus shook his head, "No no! This virus isn't familiar, in fact I don't think it's a virus at all!" P.I.X.A.L stopped dead, "Zane..." She muttered. "WHAT?" Kai exclaimed, staring at her like she was nuts. "Dude! Yeah I know you two lovedroids were madly in love but seriously? You're thinking about him too much." He said. P.I.X.A.L shook her head, "It is Zane. And she moved on to tell them the quick tale of what she saw the day he died.
//flashback to episode of the Titanum Ninja//
(If you don't watch Ninjago or if you haven't watched this episode. You MUST click on this link to understand what happened. It's a 7min video. But just skip to 3:56 if you don't want to watch his death.)
Link:
http://youtu.be/KzaO_Shj3nw
(I'll put it in the comments for you click/copy. Or I can message it to u if you're my friend.)

Cirus shook his head. "P.I.X.A.L, you knew Zane was in my computer all along and you didn't tell me?"