"You impulsive ninja!"

Kai ran after the man, sure enough, he was in black clothes. He literally looked like a black mini-figure with no hair. Every more sensible thought was covered up by his fury and need for vengeance. "Kai!" Zane was calling after him, racing after the ninja of fire. Due to his rather over-sized body, it made him clumsier and more destructive. He slowed down as he lost vision of his best friend. P.I.X.A.L caught up to him, "Where's Kai?" She called, Zane pointed on, "I can't run on any further, it causes too much damage." Cirus caught up to them, "We have a whole fleet of street bots, we can take this man down and maybe hold him captive!" "These guys are way tougher than nindroids Mr. Borg!" Zane argued. "But it's all we got, come on!" P.I.X.A.L motioned, "After them!" Commanded Cirus. And the whole fleet of street bots marched after Zane and P.I.X.A.L.
Kai threw a shuriken at the man, it caught his foot, causing him to tumble to the ground. Kai jumped up and aimed his katana right at his head. He couldn't be bothered about the man's life. His only goal was to kill him. Then the man twisted around and swiped his hand, "Oh what power does this idiot have?!" He muttered to himself, the man rolled to the side and Kai's feet landed on not flesh but grass. He swiped his katana over in front of him for battle. That's when he realised the man's power. His katana was bent to the side, "Oh so you control metal?" Kai sneered, he threw away his katana, "But not fire!" He ran at the man in full force, he stretched out his hand and a ball of fire stretched out from his fist. The man dodged it and the two wrestled each other into battle.
Zane burst into the clearing, he saw a man in black clothes. The only things of his body visible were his eyes, eyebrows and mouth. Zane lunged himself into battle. But was stopped abruptly by a force. His arm twisted at an awkward angle and his whole robot body tossed to the side. "What the?" Zane cried. He wanted to get up, but he couldn't. Luckily, a nindroid cannot feel pain. "What's going on?" P.I.X.A.L shouted, lifted against her will and thrown against a tree. "He bends metal!" Kai cried, trying to wrestle the man off, Zane felt helpless. "Kai! Use your fire power!" Shouted Cirus who was plastered to his wheelchair. Kai struggled to break free from the man's grip. He kicked the man in the back of his knee. The man stumbled to the floor trying to reach for any metal on Kai. Kai swiftly grabbed the man by his neck and threw him against a tree. With that, he turned around and shot a fire ball at him. It struck the man in his chest, knocking him out unconscious. Then everything dropped, Zane felt his arm release and he could move again, P.I.X.A.L climbed out of a tree next to him and Cirus could move his wheelchair again. Kai picked up his broken katana, but wait, it wasn't broken anymore. It had straitened back as though nothing had happened. Zane got up on his feet, "You impulsive ninja!" He scolded. Kai shrugged, "I defeated him didn't I?" Kai defended, "Kai you have to be more careful! You could have gotten hurt. What if that was the man who could bend wood or force in the air?" Cirus scolded, without waiting for an answer, he rolled his wheelchair away, "Let's get home now." He ordered.