Safe and Sound

The five of them made up the tower, tired and hurting with injuries. But even then, cautiously making their way up to the top in the lift. What had happened to Sensei Wu, Zane and P.I.X.A.L? Nya fumbled with her fingers with apprehension as the lift gave a 'ding' as they halted at the communications level. The lift doors opened slowly revealing the work area. There was Zane and Borg working frantically on the computer while Sensei Wu sat on the table nearby looking troubled and concerned, as soon as the doors opened, they stared at the broken and battered team with relief.

"Thank God!" Cirus sighed, P.I.X.A.L walked in holding a cup of tea, most probably for Sensei Wu. The moment she sat eyes on them, her robotic eyes eased from her tense self, "You're all okay!" "Kai! Misako!" Zane cried, smiling at them both. "You're all alright." Sensei Wu sighed rising from his seat. "We lost all communications with at about 1:30am." He exclaimed, walking towards them. "We're so relieved you're just all..." He looked them up and down, battered and tired. "Alive." He finally said. "Come," P.I.X.A.L beckoned them, "You all must be very tired. Let me treat your wounds, meanwhile you can tell Lloyd, Garmadon and the rest of us what happened." "They're awake?" Misako exclaimed happily. P.I.X.A.L nodded, they woke up at about 12 but I didn't want to tell them what was going on so that they could re-cooperate in peace."

"So then we got into the earth driller and Cole drove us to the surface," Nya ended. All of them, Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Nya, Cirus, Sensei Wu, Garmadon and P.I.X.A.L we seated around the table as they listened to what had happened. "Woah...a lot of stuff happen when I'm gone." Lloyd joked. "At least we're all back together again, just as it once was." Garmadon smiled as he glanced at each and everyone. "But things aren't the same." Kai sighed as he stared down at the table. Cole put his hand on Kai's shoulder, "We've lost the dojo...where do we go?" He turned to the two senseis. "Yeah...every time we seem to win something, a new problem arises." Jay sighed. There was a long moment of silence as they sat there, quietly, thinking and wondering just what to do and where to go now? "Well," Sensei Wu started off, "In the life of a ninja you never know." He glanced at his brother, "Yes, because if you can't change your circumstances, change yourselves. We will all find a way." Garmadon said. "You all can stay at my place for now," Cirus offered. "I got quite a bit of extra rooms." He smiled. "Thanks Cirus, but maybe we'll go out on our own." Cole answered, "Our journey doesn't end guys, let's make the best out of it." He said to the rest of them. They glanced at each other with a thoughtful look, "As long as we stick together." Lloyd said, his lips curving into a smile. And they nodded, knowing that the road ahead isn't easy, and it never was really. But as long as they stayed together and helped each other, they will always get stronger.

:)