13

It wasn't really that much crowded but somehow Jin Ae was pushed in the middle of the dance floor-she sighed looking for a way out before a hand touched her shoulder making her jerk back

"Noona!"

Sungchan greeted with a wide smile-the same drink in hand and the other stuffed in his pocket.

"If you're here then is Chunhae-noona too?"

"Yeah we were together but somehow I lost her somewhere"

They both yelled over the speakers before looking at eachother and letting out giggles-a silent agreement to go somewhere quieter as they squeezed there way out and found a table further away.

"This place is amazing"

"I know right-did you try the candy bar yet?"

Jin Ae's ears perked up in interest, head swerving around looking for the said snacks. Sungchan face palm shaking his head before turning the girl's head towards the right.

"Oh my god-they really have a candy bar"

"They have any candies you could think of-if I could live here I would"

Jin Ae laughed her eyes scanning the place before landing on two familiar people-her eyes widening as she clearly saw who they reall were.

"Jisung and Haru"

"How do you know Jisung and Haru?"

Her gaze swerved towards the boy next to her-squinted eyes staring right at hers in suspicion.

Does he know? Should I tell him? No-I can't drag him into this.

"How do YOU know Jisung and Haru?"

"I'm part of NCT"

"WHAT?!"

Thank god for the loud music or all attention would've been directed towards them. Sungchan looked at her in confusion-brows furrowed as if she asked a question beyond belief.

"I'm part of NCT?"

"You're not joking?"

"No why would I be noona?"

Jin Ae could hear her heart thumping, his image imbedded on her mind-her heart beginning to pound faster as they both heard a voice in the distance.

"Sungchan hyung!"

Jin Ae knew it wasn't him yet she couldn't help but feel nervous-anxious, I mean they haven't seen each other for years.

"Who is this?"

Jisung asked as he pointed at the girl beside Sungchan, Haru swatting his arm-glaring at Jisung and muttering about how rude it sounded.

"What I was just asking who she is"

"Oh my god Park Jisung! You're a lost cost"

"Hey!"

Haru turned to the elder female, eyes sparkling as she scanned the girl-how somehow her white shirt and sweatpants still made her look ethereal.

"Hi!"

"Hello"

Jin Ae bowed making the former bow rapidly-Jisung eventually had to stop her, eyes still on Jin Ae as he tried remembering who she was, TRIED.

"I'm sorry have I seen you before?"

"Yes actually"

Jin Ae chuckled at the boy, while Haru let out a laugh. It was amusing to her how this mafia member-that happened to be her boyfriend was having trouble remembering such a memorable face.

"Jisung are you old?"

"Can't you just help me remember, love?"

Haru sighed placing a hand on Jin Ae's shoulder-making the latter flinch closer to Sungchan in just the slightest.

"This is Lee Jin Ae"

"Who?"

"You know! The one who let us stay at her house"

Jisung clapped in recognition, mouth agape as if he wanted to say something but decided against it.

"So what brings you here?"

"I was actually here with my friend-though I don't know where she is now"

Jin Ae smiled-in an instant Haru was beside her, lips parted-she looked star struck to say the least.

"How are you still so pretty?"

"Haru...stop-"

Jisung's voice fell into deaf ears as the girl continued to ramble on and Jin Ae could swear she could feel the jealousy radiating off the boy.

"Ok that's enough love, we're going"

"W-What! Jisung put me down!"

"No! See ya hyung, noona"

And with that the boy walked off-Haru slung over his shoulders like a sack of potato.

"Uh-Sungchan?"

"Don't worry this is normal"