24

Shocked

Shocked.

That was one way to describe what Jin Ae was feeling at the moment as she opened her door to reveal Donghyuck in all his glory.

Her eyes scanned his feature, he looked beat up as if he just got back from a fight- slightest bit of blood trickling down his forehead as a frown was etched on his face.

"Took you long enough"

Jin Ae's breath hitched as she held out her hand for him to take-not really expecting him to pull her into a hug but he did.

She swore she could smell the slightest bit of alcohol reeking from the boy-what did he do at this time of night.

"Haechan?"

She asked as quietly as possible, only noticing how cold it was that night despite the nearing summer.

The boy didn't respond as he was hunched over, hands dangling on his sides and his head resting on her shoulder.

"Haechan what happened? Why are you here? You should've went to the hospi-"

She was cut off when he wrapped his arm around her waist, if it was possible her heart stopped.

"Too much attention at the hospital"

"Then why here?"

It was a genuine question, because as far as Jin Ae was concerned he hated her-and now Haechan turns up at her doorstep injured and possibly drunk.

"I didn't know where else to go"

His voice was above a whisper as he shut his eyes closed. Jin Ae turned his head to take a good look at him before panicking.

"Haechan wake up, I can't carry you!"

With a lack of response from the boy, she could only sigh-she stumbled back to her home, closing the door behind her as she supported both her and Haechan's weight.

She released quiet curses under her breath as she stumbled and almost fell a few times before she dropped him in her couch.

Jin Ae heaved large amounts of air as she took a good look at the boy sleeping peacefully in her couch-blissful of how much she struggled with his weight.

She groaned before standing up, waddling to her kitchen to get her first aid kit.

She crouched down, opening up the kit so she could clean his wounds-her fingers clutching the cloth as she lightly dabbed away at the blood on his forehead.

"Sorry"

She whispered as he winced when the cloth came in contact with the gash on his forehead-it wasn't big to be life threatening but it wasn't small either.

Once she was done Jin Ae found herself staring at the boy, the way her lighting seemed to do him better than when she checks herself out in the mirror.

His long lashes captivating her-oh how she just wished hers were as long.

His hair messily strewn across his forehead, as she brushed some of them away. His lips open slightest, it looked kissable, maybe it was.

Wait what?

Jin Ae looked away at the sudden thought, she shook her head banishing all of those things away from her head.

She picked up the supplies she used and put them back in the kit -except for the used bandages and cotton ofcourse.

When she reached the kitchen once again though, she could feel her face heat up-she doesn't even get why she was trying to hide when the only one here was her and Haechan.

She took a few minutes, collecting her thoughts before going back to the living room with a glass of water and some advil-just in case the boy suddenly wakes up.

She sighed again, placing both of them down before sitting next to Haechan-she found herself brushing off strands of hair away from his face again.

Now she felt like a creep, as she groaned hiding her face in her knees-before she looked up again.

She placed a kiss on the back of his hand, hues of red seen prancing around her cheeks as she did so.

Jin Ae cleared her throat before standing up and making her way to the stairs.

"Goodnight, Hyuck"

Ya'll let's pray for this writing streak😭