03

Jin Ae furrowed her eyebrows, frustration growing as she tried to connect the dots to where her best friend might be but the banging from outside made it almost impossible

She knew full well that it was gangs at it again with their wars, but she couldn't care any less.

As creepy as it may seem she had to find him, especially after what she learned a month before she was supposed to move here.

Papers and files shrewn across the living room, her laptop showing codes as she was trying to hack the main system.

Papers and files shrewn all over the floor, cups of coffee and energy drinks littered across the room.

A sigh escaped her lips as she tried to take down the firewall but her attempts were still blocked-after what seemed to be the tenth attempt.

The television played her favorite show but she didn't really care, her main priority for now was him.

Her tounge sticking out as she concentrated on breaking down the firewall. She sighed in exasperation, huffing a strand of hair that had somehow managed to escape her tigh ponytail.

She pursed her lips as the gunshots got louder, she knew it was just right outside her door so she got up for a quick second.

Looking out the window she could faintly see the silhouette of three or four guys, three of them seemed to be injured.

Shortly after they passed by the street more men came, guns firing as they chased the four before them.

She quickly closed the curtain, making sure to lock the door before they could even think about going inside her house.

She made her way back to her living room, starting what was to be a long night of trying to break into the system.

Haechan grunted, his clothes dirtied with red from the gunshot he had sustained. A hand leaning against the wall for support and the other desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

His breaths got faster and harder as he mentally panicked-though it was unknown by their members because he kept his composure.

His gripped on the wall tightened when the rival gang passed by, their shouts and disarrayed voices making the boy want to cover his ears.

Once they were sure they were gone, he slid down to a sitting position Jaemin immediately running to his side.

"Hyuck stay with me"

"You make it sound like I'm dying fucker"

He chuckled dryly, though it hurt his throat to even speak properly. His voice was hoarse and dry, his breathing ragged from keeping himself up.

"Aish why'd you go and have yourself get shot?"

Haechan glared at him the best that he can, ready to sass him when the wound started acting up.

"Fuck, this hurts like shi-"

"Enough with the curses Donghyuck"

"I'm older than you"

Jaemin sighed, staring at Jeno and Renjun-their situation wasn't that amazing but atleast they weren't like Donghyuck's.

"Ok no one panic....where's Chenle?"

As if on cue a car pulled up just near the ally where they are, the window's rolled down to reveal the youngest of the five. They stared silently at the younger making him raise a brow.

"I don't know if you guys are not aware but Haechan hyung is dying...?"

"Don't say I'm dying Chenle or I'll punch you in the gut"

"I'm sorry!"