19

It was Monday again, much to Jin Ae's dismay

It was Monday again, much to Jin Ae's dismay. Oh how much she wished that Mondays didn't exist.

Trudging to her seat, she watched as Chunhae dug around her bag before pulling out a can of black coffee and monster energy drink. Jin Ae could only look in concern as her friend opened both cans-and the lid of the americano she had on her desk.

The girl stared at her square in the eyes before dumping both condiments into her half-empty americano.

"That is going to kill you"

"Not if I drink it first"

Jin Ae watched in horror as the dark haired girl chugged the concoction down, letting out a 'ah' as she finished the drink.

"Yo I'm feeling so hyper"

"Oh my god-"

Before Jin Ae could say anything any further the door burst open as a teacher waltz in, she scanned the room before letting out a sigh.

"Unfortunately Mrs. Kim is in the hospital, she said you can dismiss yourselves for the day"

Cheers filled the room as the students filed out of the room, some greeting the teacher but most ignoring her.

Jin Ae looked at Chunhae who did a little cheer. Well she guessed having one teacher for every subject has it's perks.

Both girls looked at eachother before making a bee line for the door, briefly saying their helloes to the teacher who was still standing by the door.

They giggled as they made it outside their school-jumping up the school fence, I mean come on it only reached up to their waist anyway.

Once out though they stared at the road, then at eachother then at the road again. Silence filled the both of them as people walking pass stared at them in wonder.

"So what now?"

"I didn't think this far ahead"

Jin Ae snorted before walking to the left, Chunhae followed suit.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know, how about there?"

Both girls looked at the convenience store just across the road before nodding. They let out a sigh as the cold air greeted their warm skin.

Picking out a table in the corner, they left their bags-not really caring if someone would steal it because they can see it even though they were already at the other side of the room.

"What should we eat?"

"Hmm, I don't know"

"See ya at the counter?"

Jin Ae nodded, separating from Chunhae as she strolled down countless aisles before stopping at the chips section.

She stood there for what felt like hours, weighting down her options before she heard whispers on the next aisle over.

Now Jin Ae wasn't the type to listen to other's conversation but a certain name caught her attention-her name to be exact.

"You know that Lee Jin Ae from I.T department right?"

"Yeah-do you think she's a virgin?"

"With a body like that? Doubt it"

Her brows furrowed, only seeing nothing but black for a split moment as she marched towards the other aisle.

Before she could teach those jerks a piece of her mind however-she stopped in her tracks as one of the boys was pushed violently on the aisle.