07

Jin Ae walked through the unkept park on her way to some fancy new school she had managed to enroll in the last minute

Jin Ae walked through the unkept park on her way to some fancy new school she had managed to enroll in the last minute. Overgrown grass and wild flowers littering the place she used to spend her childhood in.

Of course she spent it with him-given he was the first friend she had moving here-she accepted the fact that it might be all over since she had no way of seeing him now, yet she couldn't help the fond smile creeping into her face.

Her fingers gently ran over the cold metal of the rusted swing set, her eyes scanning the swings and slides that still stood there even though nature had took it's surroundings.

She let out a sigh-seating on one of the swings hoping the chain holding it wouldn't break due to her weight. 

She let out a hum as she swung herself-the cold air hitting her face as her lips began to dry from the cold air.

She let her hair be swayed from the breeze as she let out a small sneeze.

Her gaze snapped forward as she heard a pair of retreating footsteps. It had to be him-only he would come back here.

She ran forward-unsure of the consequences yet all she could see was his familiar silhouette faced away from her.

"Donghyuck"

She breathed out as she landed on his form, her arms securely wrapping around his waist-as if it were her only reassurance of never letting him go.

"Miss?"

Ofcourse it wasn't him

She thought wryly, her cheeks tinting red from embarrasment as she bowed and muttered sorry profusely.

The man turned around to look at her-and sure enough nothing in their features held resemblance, well maybe except his back from a few feet away.

"I am really sorry I thought you were someone else"

"It's ok miss"

Silence fell in between them as Jin Ae began to fiddle with her fingers-the cold biting her figure as she let out another sneeze.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry"

"It's ok really, here take my jacket you seem cold"

"No, uhh I have my own...but I left my bag over there"

She chuckled as she pointed to the swings where she was just a minute ago.

"Do you go to Neo Culture University?"

"Yes I do, how'd you know"

"Your uniform, it's for the I.T students isn't it?"

Jin Ae nodded-her hair swaying as the wind blew yet again.

"Well I go there too! Wanna walk together?"

He asked-his head looking down on the pavement and a slight blush on his cheeks, probably from the cold but more likely from the girl infront of him.

"Yeah sure"

She nodded telling him to wait as she ran back on the swings, swiftly snatching her bag then running back to the boy.

Failing to notice a silhouette as it watched her-his arms folded and a frown upon his face.

He let out a quiet 'tsk' looking at Jin Ae and her new found friend before leaving the park himself.