33

Jin Ae sighed as she felt her head pounding as they made their way downstairs

Jin Ae sighed as she felt her head pounding as they made their way downstairs. Taeyong wanted the group to learn of her joining as soon as possible.

It was fortunate that almost all of them were present, minus the china team and Shotaro who tagged along with them.

"Behold! The power of my almighty CHANCLA!"

She furrowed her brows at the scene that greeted her. Haru holding up her slippers, the way Rafiki held Simba.

Similarly some of the boys began to make animal noises and sing the lion king theme song. Namely Jaemin, Chenle (who was making peacock noises), Jungwoo, and Johnny.

Haechan was filming everything, Yuta was wilding in the corner, Jisung seemed to be questioning his girlfriend. And well the others, were the others.

She heard a snicker beside her, followed by a cough. It was Taeyong who was trying his hardest to not feel embarrassed and laugh at the same time.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up!"

All eyes turned towards them, as Taeyong cleared his throat once again. Every member stood up straight, some coughing as they fixed their ties.

And Haru was looking proud as she hopped with one foot to Jisung's side, one of her slippers still on her hand. Jin Ae chuckled as she watched Jisung help Haru with her slipper, one hand on her waist to balance her.

"I have an announcement to make, which all of you may know already"

The room was silent, waiting for Taeyong to finish whatever he was saying.

"We have a new member, please welcome Lee Jin Ae- she will be assigned to technological support; so I trust her to you, Jaemin"

"Okey~"

Jaemin nodded as he clapped his hands together, eyes meeting with Jeno who nodded. A smile on their faces as they glanced between the new member, and their fool sun.

"Next is that I want the Dream Unit, along with Jin Ae in my office in approximately 20 minutes; that is all dismissed"

And with his last remarks Taeyong turned his back to the group, Seiran following close behind. As soon as Taeyong disappeared in the corner, chaos once again ensued; cue Doyoung's panicked laughter.

"Eonnie!"

Jin Ae turned her gaze to look at Haru was jumping up and down, practical heart in her eyes as she approached the elder.

"So you're an NCT member too! Yey!"

"Yeah I guess so!"

Jin Ae giggled and within seconds she was surrounded by 13 other people. She panicked as the huge bodies of the boys towered over her, Haru tsked as she spread her arms.

"Hold up! Give the girl some space!"

She heaved a sigh of relief as the boys took a step back, Haru giggled as she recalled how the boys surrounded her when she first got here.

"So you know me eonnie, I'm Haru"

"Johnny, nice to meet you"

And the flurry of introductions had engulfed Jin Ae, her brain was processing the names, informations and tea that the group was telling her all at once.

She blinked once, twice, a third time; yet she was having an invisible break down as chaos ensued around her.

She was brought out of her thoughts when a hand grasped her wrist, pulling her up the stairs and into a series of hallways. They finally stopped into a room, it was a guy's room; but judging on the photo on the night stand, she could already tell.

"You looked uncomfortable"

Haechan's back was facing her, but the redness of his ears couldn't be hidden from her. And Jin Ae could feel her face heat up as well.

I'm still not over him, am I?