32

Jin Ae once again sat on the passenger seat of Sungchan's car, on their way to NCT's hide out- as always it meant seeing Haechan

Jin Ae once again sat on the passenger seat of Sungchan's car, on their way to NCT's hide out- as always it meant seeing Haechan. But this time was different.

"I liked you too"

His words kept repeating in her mind, what shitty timing their feelings really had. But those were the last things on her mind, the only thing she wanted to focus on now was making sure Donghyuck was safe-well until those rival gangs attack that is.

"Noona, we're here"

Sungchan's voice cut off her train of thoughts as she mindlessly nodded at the boy and mumbled a thank you. She looked at the mansion as she got out-it was different from the other one, no doubt they were running away again.

From what she had heard, they were running away from a bunch of people-she wasn't really sure who.

As soon as Sungchan opened the door, she was greeted by a bunch of people in the living room. She had a rough idea for most of them-like Winwin with Taeil and Yuta, however she can't really keep track of all of them.

"Oh she's here! Hi eonnie!"

The only female member greeted, well the only known female member anyway. Choi Haru, Lee Taeyong's cousin-from what Jin Ae knew the girl had a long track of mischief along with another back in Neo.

None of which was her business, but it wouldn't hurt to know. Jin Ae smiled at the girl who gawked at her-much to Jisung's dismay next to her his expression spelled out 'not again'.

Jin Ae giggled at the two before her eyes scanned the group once again, her gaze landing on Haechan. Their eyes meeting for a few seconds before the latter turned away.

Jin Ae frowned-did she thought wrong? Did she really shatter their friendship?

Although, before she could think anymore negative possibilities, footsteps was heard coming from the stairs. Taeyong emerged with a woman beside him-Kim Seiran, the leader of  a girl gang; and Taeyong's fianceè.

"Lee Jin Ae, we've been expecting you"

"I heard from Sungchan"

The man nodded at her before leading her back upstairs, Seiran in tow.

"I would like to discuss something with you, so if you would please"

She nodded her head as she sat down on the chair opposite of him. He propped his elbows on his desk, intertwining his hands together.

"I want you to join the gang"

Jin Ae stared in bewilderment at the elder, her head cocked to the side as she watched Seiran nod her-as if it would answer her confusion.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I believe that  you have an ulterior motive to come back to Timor, given that you've already moved to Seoul"

She fell silent, he was right- of course she was here for something else other than Donghyuck. Her face relaxed as she leaned back on her chair.

"And what would I get from this?"