16

Jin Ae's palms was sweating as she sat in the passenger seat of Sungchan's car

Jin Ae's palms was sweating as she sat in the passenger seat of Sungchan's car. The boy was busy fixing a few things.

Chunhae had gone home a few minutes prior, muttering something about a headache and killing Sungchan if anything were to happen to Jin Ae.

"Noona are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine"

"I don't think so you're shivering, is it that cold?"

Oh how much Jin Ae wanted to correct him, it wasn't the cold in the car bothering her - it was the thought of Lee Donghyuck and what would his reaction be when he saw her.

Her train of thoughts was cut off when sudden warmth enveloped her. She gazed at her shoulder as Sungchan held a jacket.

He coughed removing his hold from her, averting his gaze from her eyes. Jin Ae could swear she saw the faintest red coloring his ears.

"So you wouldn't get cold"

"You know you can just adjust the temperature right?"

"Heaters broken"

Jin Ae giggled making Sungchan look at her, his gaze lingering to her features for a good second before he reached for his seatbelt.

"Let's go?"

"Ofcourse"

The ride there was full of Disney medleys, and some Bridgerton along the way

The ride there was full of Disney medleys, and some Bridgerton along the way. And they finally reached their destination. A mansion that can house atleast fourty people-Jin Ae could onnly gawk at the size of.

She looked out the window, the sun casting off the windows as the gates opened.

"Noona?"

"What?"

"You can get off now"

The girl looked at Sungchan nodding as they simultaneously got off the car, Jin Ae's mouth opened wider if it was even possible anymore. Her eyes scanning the perimeter in shock.

"You live here?!"

"Same reaction when I first got here"

Sungchan chuckled ushering the female inside, it was even grander-chandeliers hanging from the ceiling-and a grand staircase behind sofas and tables.

"Sungchan!"

The two looked at the source of the voice - a man with blonde underneath black hair which Jin Ae could see floating around her Pinterest for a while.

She knew this man, Huang Renjun - notorious for a lot of things back when they were still kids. Of course she knew, children with the potential of becoming gang members are always one of the gossips in Timor.

And he was one of them, along with Park Jisung, Lee Jeno and Lee Donghyuck. How they all ended up with NCT, Jin Ae could only imagine.

"The hyungs are calling for you something about a mission, Taeyong told me to take her to Jaemin"

"Mission right now?"

Renjun nodded, lips pursed in a thin line- Sungchan sighed nodding his head towards the elder and giving Jin Ae an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry noona, but you don't have to worry Renjun hyung can be kind"

"Hey! What do you mean can be?!"

Sungchan giggled running away before Renjun could kill him- they all know he would if he was given the chance.

"Hello"

"Right, Jin Ae let's go"

"Oh, you know me?"

Renjun nodded as they travelled up a flight of stairs- Jin Ae's gawked at the grand place. It was fancier seeing the view from atop the grand staircase.

"Who wouldn't know you? You and Haechan caused a lot of trouble back in middle school"

She giggled and cleared her throat, red creeping up her ear as she remembered the good old days. Her gaze dropping to the floor as she found her footsteps much more interesting.

"Anyways, we're here"

Jin Ae looked up, she held her breath suddenly remembering her worries before the chandeliers took her breath away.

"Why are you just standing there?"

Renjun sighed, rolling his eyes as he opened the door. Laptops, large screens and tons of redbull greeted her. Her eyes scanned the area, gaze landing on a male sat on the couch.

His eyes glaring at her, jaw clenched as he crossed his arms - small and intimidating steps towards her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"