14

"What's happening?"

"What's happening?"

Jin Ae turned to Sungchan in confusion at the sudden blaring of an alarm-the music stopping and the collective turning of heads towards the dj booth.

"Oh it's time"

"Time for what?"

"Hello ladies and gentlemen"

Followed by cheers and clapping from the crowd-chanting the boy's name which Jin Ae could make out as Park Jihoon.

"Our main event's starting soon-I'm here,partly to watch Junkyu loose, but anyways I'm here to go over the rules"

"Rules? Sungchan what rules-wait don't tell me this is a deathmatch?"

The boy let out a humored giggle, pointing to a set of cars that had magically appeared out of nowhere. Jin Ae gawked at the collection, sports cars-some modified while some kept as how they were bought lined up where the street meets the backyard.

"Whoa"

"So as I was saying"

Jihoon spoke, once again catching the attention of the crowd and Jin Ae away from the cars.

"There are eight racers in total-and cameras stationed above there..."

The boy paused as he pointed up the sky a satsfied grin on his face as the crowd let out an 'ohhh'.

"And down here, the race will be projected oh so kindly on the projector there and last but not least,

The racers have one lap, and typical those who cross the line first wins-but what is the price for the winner you ask? Can I have a drumroll please-Haruto where are you?"

As if on cue a drumroll started-from the boy behind the drum set and the crowd as well.

"The car that G-dragon had  peacefully donated for this event!"

Whoops and cheers were heard as the spot light shone on a man sitting just a few seats away from Jin Ae and Sungchan.

"Ofcourse not just any car-the famous Chevrolet Corvette C8 that tore up the streets last year!"

The light panned to the side where a black C8 with yellow and white camo prints stood in all it's glory. Whistles, whispers and cheers were heard from the crowd as clapping once again ensues.

"Now shall we go meet your racers?"

A collective shout of yes made Jihoon chuckle-the crowd began to run to where the starting line was.

"Noona let's go!"

Came Sungchan's enthusthiastic yell as he pulled Jin Ae to the sideline-pushing some people as they got to the front. She could make out eight cars in total-lined up like how they would in an official race.

Eight figures emerged from the cars as the crowd once again hollered. Jin Ae squinted her eyes looking at the familiar figure in the third row but she shook her head-she might've been mistaken again.

"From ITZY Ryujin! and From Twice Momo and Chaeyoung!"

The crowd began to holler-chanting the three girl's name as they began waving her hand up and letting out the most adorable giggles Jin Ae had saw.

"We don't have much time so let's make this quick"

"Not fair! You guys have favoritism"

One of the racers hollered making the rest laugh as Jihoon let out a panicked laugh.

"Anyways! From The Boyz Juyeon and Sangyeon"

Another round of hollers was heard from the crowd and Jin Ae was only getting much more anxious as the names were called on-she needed to know if it was him or not.

"Next from ATEEZ Hongjong!"

Jin Ae could swear the six men beside her started hollering and doing some crazy shit-with one of them, he kinda looked like Toothless, trying to maintain them.

"Last but not least! From NCT!"

If it was possible the cheers began to get louder-Jin Ae could immediately tell they were the crowd's favorite as she observed Sungchan's smile widen and chest puffed in pride.

"Jeno and Haechan!"