27

The fifteen year old girl, raced across the hall of their graffitied school- she felt like a kid doing so but who wouldn't when it was the last day of school?

To be precise she was making her way to Lee Donghyuck's classroom, they were always classmates up until now- school decided to be a dick because they were tired of all the trouble those two caused.

Her now short hair bobbed with her every move as she slung the straps of her back pack along her shoulders- she felt like Dora the explorer and the only thing missing was Boots which she was on her way to get.

"Sunshine!"

She dragged out the last letter as she skidded to a stop infront of their classroom- the door banging open when she slid it open, all eyes fell unto her as she let out a chuckle.

"I believe you're not a part of this class? Ms. Lee"

"Ma'am just this once please"

"You know what? Just go sit"

The girl smiled in triumph as she made her way past the teacher who stood shaking her head- oh only if she wasn't already used to the two of them.

"You need to stop crashing our classroom Sunflower"

Haechan chuckled as the girl in question sat down beside him, Jin Ae shrugged her shoulders her bag falling to the seat that was assigned for her- you can see just how much they caused havoc in the school.

"I don't why she's keeping you here, it's the last period of the last day of class!"

The girl huffed exasperatedly, her hand flailing around her- all she wanted was to enjoy this last day with him.

"Let's get ice cream later?"

"Of course, duh it's our tradition"

The boy chuckled once again, reaching his hand out to intertwine with hers. Jin Ae could feel heat rushing to her cheeks at the simple gesture.

Her heart pounding faster as she gazed at his face, the sunlight framing him just right- his eyes met hers as he grinned.

"I know I'm handsome"

Before Jin Ae could answer  the teacher had begun to dismiss them.

"Welp guess we're getting that ice cream sooner"

Jin Ae giggled as she sprinted out the door, stopping in the hallway to wait for Haechan.

The girl furrowed her brows as the students in the hallway began to thin out yet no Lee Donghyuck can be seen.

"Jin Ae!"

The girl in question turned to look at her side, her gaze landing on one of Haechan's classmate. She didn't really know the boy but he once confessed to her that's why she can recognize his face.

"Oh hey..."

She trailed off, doing finger guns at him in an awkward attempt to remember his name.

"Are you waiting for Donghyuck?"

She simply nodded  at the boy, not really up for a talk.

"Don't you find him boring?"

"I'm sorry what?"

Jin Ae blinked as she looked at the boy in offense.

"I mean you're always with him, don't you get tired of him? Besides he's so childish sometimes"

"Sure he can be annoying and stubborn sometimes but he's Lee Donghyuck! He's the most kind hearted person I've ever known! Besides with the two of us, I'd say I'm more childish"

She huffed out, seeing the boy roll his eyes- oh how much her little 15 year old self wanted to pluck them out of his eyesockets.

"I mean-"

"What's happening here?"

Jin Ae looked at Haechan who stood in the doorway with his hands crossed.

"Nothing"

"Then scram, she already rejected you"

The boy sneered before turning back to smile at Jin Ae.

"He didn't hurt you did he?"

"Nope, if anything I would've judo flipped him"

"Yeah sure"

"I would!"