05

This was the least of what Jin Ae expected-well atleast it wasn't NCT somehow breaking down her door and taking her hostage

But it still wasn't what she expected-being confronted by a girl and a boy who seemed to be younger than her.

She could recognize them as Park Jisung and Choi Haru-the two youngest of NCT.

"You're Lee Jin Ae right?"

"Yes that's me, do you need anything?"

She started mentally high fiving herself for not stuttering. Althoush she already knew why they sought her out-and as much as she wanted to stay anonymous she knew it was for the best.

"We just need some information"

She didn't know how she ended up in this predicament as she bid goodnight to the two gang members

It wasn't like she was going to send the two off while it was raining cats and dogs outside-and besides her parental instincts were telling her to adopt the two cuties.

Jin Ae sighed as she let herself sink in the soft matress-her hair flowing different directions as she laid down her pillow.

She could hear their hushed bickering through the thin walls of her small apartment.

Yup, I'm calling it they'd end up together

Jin Ae let out a chuckle as another memory was creeping it's way to her thoughts. The bickering and the playful arguing reminding her of a certain someone.

Stop it Jin Ae, you've already done what you had too

Yet she couldn't help the sigh that excapes her lips. Her mind turning grimmer than the storm outside.

Maybe, just maybe I can fix everything...I have to tell him the truth

But she still couldn't help but feel defeated-given the fact that he might never listen to her anyway.

Her eyes fell to the framed picture on the bed side table. It was one of two copies-and she didn't know if he even kept his-but she could still recognice the scribbled letters on the corner.

The photo taken back on their sport's day, the faithful day when her ankle got sprained.

She was leaning againts him for support-his arms around her waist to help her steady herself.

"I miss you Hyuck"

"Look what we got!"

"Look what we got!"

"What are those?"

The middle schooler asked peering over her friend's shoulder and into the platic covered picture in her mother's hand.

"It's the photo from yesterday!"

Donghyuck's mom smiled, handing out the said photo to the both of them.

"Why are there only two?"

"Well we thought that you guys would want something special to remember eachother by!"

Donghyuck's face scrunched and gestured towards his hand where a blue nylon bracelet rested-with beads of their initials.

"Oh just something for incase you got seperated!"

The statement caused both kids to chuckle-smile on their faces as if their mother's told a hilarious joke.

"We would never be apart!"

"Yeah! We'll stick together no matter what happens"

Both the elder women exchanged a glance and smiled-giving them an alright before disappearing to the kitchen.

The boy turned to Jin Ae a pout on his lips as he watched the girl scribble down a message on the corner of the photo.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought I'd swap with you! I put a message in see!"

"To my sunshine, you're so corny!"

The boy faked a gag-making the girl press her lips in a thin line.

"Wait let me do it too!"

The girl giggled as she watched him do the action she did just a little while ago. Her nose scrunching at the messy hand writing.

"Be more than what they tell us to be"

"See that's the type of message you should leave!"

"Ok smartass"

They exchanged a glance before entering into a fit of giggles. Fond looks as they stared eye contact.

"We will always stay together right Hyuck?"

"Always flower, I promise"