X. MERRY KISSMAS

x. merry kissmas
- silks of heaven, chapter ten -

 merry kissmas - silks of heaven, chapter ten -

warning: smut in this chapter. reader discretion is advised. do not read if you are sensitive w smut + sexual activity!! thank you:)

ON CHRISTMAS MORNING, EUPHEMIA and Fleamont Potter decided to surprise everyone by bringing them their stockings to open in bed.

They gave James his first and he woke up in a happy mood. Regulus' room was empty though.

They didn't think anything of it and entered Jasmine's room. James was trailing behind them, chucking on his robe.

Jasmine fell asleep with her head rested on Regulus' bare chest and Regulus had his hand tangled in her hair.

"Oh!" Euphemia dropped her voice to a low whisper. "Do you think they —? Oh, James!"

James had knocked over a vase that was in the hallway right outside Jasmine's room.

They woke up with a start.

"Mum, Dad, get out!" Jasmine groaned. "Go, why are you in here?"

"Merry Christmas, you grumpy twat," Fleamont joked.

She looked at Regulus, who had panicked and held the covers up to cover his chest. Only then did she realise what it looked like. She looked back at her family: her mother was smiling at her and giving her the "look." James was holding in his laugh and shaking his head in disbelief, and her father was looking from her to Regulus, trying to puzzle it together.

"It's not what you think," she muttered. "I swear. I just ... just drank too much at the party and got drunk. You know me, emotional and sad, so Reg tucked me in."

James burst into laughter and had to leave the room in order to not embarrass his sister.

"Get out, let him put on a shirt! Fuck's sake, no privacy in this house," Jasmine said, getting out of bed and hurrying her parents out. She shut the door and turned back around.

To her disappointment, Regulus was halfway through putting his shirt back on.

"We didn't. Did we?" she asked. "Too fucked to remember."

"Oh. No, no, of course we didn't," he said. "Do you remember anything?"

He slipped out of bed and walked over to her.

"Yeah. Just had to double check. I remember it all," she said. "Come on, let's go down, then."

"Ah, Merry Christmas, Jas."