XIV. PREFECTS BATHROOM

xiv. prefects bathroom
- silks of heaven, chapter fourteen -

 prefects bathroom- silks of heaven, chapter fourteen -

smut scene ahead. reader discretion IS advised:))

AFTER CLASSES FINISHED, JASMINE went straight to the Prefects' Bathroom without going back to her dorm room.

She entered the bathroom and was fascinated by how different it looked to the normal bathrooms. There was a massive bubble bath in one corner and the walls were made of beautiful marble.

As she was looking around, she heard the door of the bathroom creak open. She turned around and saw Regulus enter the bathroom.

"How long were you here?" he asked.

"I just got here," she answered. "How was your day?"

He kissed her and picked her up, twirling her around at which she burst out into laughter.

"Get me down," she whined, lightly hitting his back. "Regulus!"

He laughed and put her down. She kissed him again.

"Why did you ask me here?" she asked after they pulled off each other.

"We needed to see each other alone. And this place is perfect," he said. "It's got a bath, look."

"Is it — are you asking me to take a bath with you?" Jasmine laughed.

There was silence for a few moments, but Regulus' eyes traveled around her body. He focused on her neck and lifted an eyebrow.

"Did anyone see them — your hickeys?" he asked.

"Yeah, James did. And half the class. But they didn't think anything of it, just thought it was funny," she scoffed.

And silence again.

Jasmine went closer to Regulus and put her hand on his face. She kissed him while outlining his face.

He didn't want to take things slow; he automatically started to unbutton her shirt. As he did so, she left kisses down his neck. She dug her face into his neck, causing him to grunt and roll his head back.

He finished unbuttoning her shirt and carefully took it off. She did the same to him and kissed his chest.

He unbuckled his own belt and pulled her skirt down. Their lips met again, but this time the kiss was aggressive and they could feel the hunger.

She gasped as he picked her up, not breaking the kiss. He picked her up with ease, she felt light as a feather to him.

She slid her tongue into his mouth and their kiss felt even more passionate.

Regulus moved slowly towards the bath, which was already full, and carefully placed Jasmine on the ledge of the bath.

He unclipped her bra and slid it off her easily. His hands traveled up her stomach and onto her breasts. He cupped both of them in his two hands. She let out a moan that was a lot louder than anticipated.