Chapter 39 - RIP Takao & Onwards

"You found someone!" Hinata happily shouted, gazing at the blond haired girl.

"What's all this~ What's going on?" Tanaka and Noya asked.

"She'll be a temporary member who'll serve as a manager," Kiyoko explained with a smile.

"She's so cute!" I blurted out, appearing by her side and smiling. "What's your name?"

'S-She's the famous Kise (Y/N)! She is super popular in school and outside-! If I make her angry will I start to get harassed by her fans and friends?!' The girl gulped, standing up straight as she introduced herself. "I-I'm Yachi Hitoka!"

"HITOKAAAA!" I shouted, running up to the girl who squealed. "I'm so happy you decided to join the club! More girl power, y'know."

"K-Kise-chan," she mumbled.

"It's (Y/N) since we're friends now," I replied and gave her a big smile. 'She's so cute, a breath of fresh air!'

"Then (Y/N), I look forward to working with you too for the next three years!" Yachi said, looking confident and I nodded.

"If the boys ever bother you then just tell me." I grinned, pointing my thumb at my chest. "I'll kick their asses."

She shrieked, flailing her arms around. "A-Ah t-there's no need for you to do that (Y-Y/N)!"

"Yachi-san!" Hinata and Kageyama called out to her in unison. "S-Studying-!"

I snickered. "You two look desperate," I teased, my eyebrows wiggling as I looked at their panicked forms.

"(Y/N)- you!" "Shut up!"

Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder and I robotically turned around to see Daichi staring down into my soul with emotionless eyes. "You also need to study, (Y/N)." He gave me a close eyed smile, but anyone could tell that it was threatening and oozing with evil. "Pass or else."

I froze. "Y-Yes sir."

"Shintaro~! It's been a while since I've seen your grumpy face!" I smiled, balancing my head on my palm as I twirled my pen with my other hand. "Don't frown, you'll get wrinkles and ruin your handsome looks."

His eyebrow twitched and the black haired male wrapped his hands around his stomach as he burst out laughing. "Pfft- Hahahaha! Shin-chan she's hilarious!" He chuckled for a while more before he stopped laughing, leaning closer to the screen. "You're Shin-chan's old teammate right? I'm Takao Kazunari, nice to meet you~"

I grinned, liking his personality already. "Nice to meet you Kazunari! You can call me (Y/N) or a cute nickname like Shin-chan!"

He grinned back. "Neh (N/N)-chan tell me about yourself! Also do you want to exchange embarrassing stories about Shin-chan?" I was about to respond until the back of his head was hit by a notebook. "Ow-! Shin-chan why did you do that?!"

"Shut up! Are you here to study or not-nanodayo," Midorima snapped, an irk mark on his face as Takao pouted.

"But I want to know about your past and (N/N)-chan!" Takao yelped when he got hit again. "Stop hitting me dammit!"

He backed away from the screen, making it easier for me to see both of them. Midorima sighed, probably already regretting to help us both study. "Take this seriously, you're both struggling in math and will fail if you don't study-nanodayo."

"Geh," both Takao and I blurted out, becoming silent.

"Start working on the questions and if you are having trouble then tell me." Midorima stood up. "If I see that you stopped working then I'll hit you Takao."