Chapter 40 - Tokyo!

"OOOH! That's... could that be... Tokyo Skytree?!" Tanaka shouted excitedly.

"No, that's just a normal steel tower," Kai replied casually with a close eyed smile.

Kuroo wrapped his arms around his stomach and leaned forward, laughing his ass off. "BUAHAHAHAH!"

"Hey by the ("To-kyo~!") way, aren't you missing some people?" Kuroo asked Daichi as he looked around at Karasuno.

Tanaka looked around. "The scenery is not that different from Miyagi's huh."

"We are in the suburbs after all," Suga replied.

Noya pushed a yawning Tsukishima and Yamaguchi by their backs. "Move it or lose it!"

Daichi sweatdropped. "Well, the thing is..."

Failing grade cut-off : 40 points.

Hinata Shoyo : 21 points.

Kageyama Tobio : 38 points.

"Oof. And they study like mad crazy too," (Y/N) said as she looked over Suga's shoulder.

"Whaa?! Hinata failed English...? What about all that confidence he had...?!" Suga blurted out in shock.

"Apparently he didn't notice that his answers were one space off until the test was practically over," Tsukishima explained and (Y/N) cringed.

"That just sucks even more," she mumbled, looking over at the duo who silently had their heads down. "And they were all correct too... Ouch."

"You're kidding...!" Asahi joined in. "There's no way the english teacher Ono-sensei would overlook something like that."

"It was a huge shock to Yachi-san too," Yamaguchi drly added.

Daichi grabbed Kageyama's test, looking it over. "For Kageyama it was contemporary lit huh."

"There seemed to be a lot of random reading comprehension questions this time, and he focused on the same memorization as Nishinoya so..." Ennoshita explained, trailing off towards the end.

Asahi gasped. "Woah, he got full points on the kanji...! Amazing."

Suga sweatdropped. "Don't feel too bad about it. There'll be other trips you know..."

"We'll get to Tokyo one way or another."

"You gonna run?" Kageyama asked, teeth clenched.

"Bike, of course," Hinata answered, gritting his teeth, like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

'They're still planning to go.' Suga and (Y/N) thought in shock, a dark shadow over their faces.

"Speaking of tests..." Ennoshita said, making most of the room occupants look at him. "(Y/N) did you pass yours?"

Everyone turned to the girl who smugly smirked. "Fufufu..." she creepily laughed and reached into her shirt, pulling out her tests (we aren't gonna question why she stuffed them into her shirt) and showing them off like she won the lottery. "Behold, my tests!"

"Woooah!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, looking at her grades. "You got an 100 on english and a 91 on history!"

"Everything else is average while math and chem are slightly below average," Tsukishima commented, making an arrow pierce the girl, damaging her ego.

"I-I know I'm not the best when it comes to academics but they are still good grades!" she retorted, blushing slightly in shame.

"Everything else is in the seventies while you got a 62 on math and a 49 in chem..." the blond with glasses calmly replied with facts and (Y/N) depressingly sighed.