Chapter 52 - Training Camp

(Y/N) had been ignoring Aomine's texts and calls. Was she angry? Maybe. (Yes). Was she doing this purposely? Maybe. (Yes).

He may or may not have yelled at her over the phone when he found out she was part of the reason Momoi told his coach to bench him due to his injury.

So, being a petty person, she decided to ignore him for a full month before replying so he could reflect over his actions.

About two weeks later...

...Aomine still did not apologize.

He was too prideful, just like me. Neither of us would apologize to each other until we felt guilty enough to do so.

Beside the point, the boys and I were now going to leave to go back to the training camp.

"Oh man! Setting off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!" Hinata exclaimed, full of energy.

Tanaka crossed his arms. "Oh right, you guys were late last time."

"Being an idiot must be nice," Tsukishima muttered. "You can fall asleep anywhere."

"What did you say?!" the two shouted at him.

"Now now, it's too late- er early to be yelling so loudly," I yawned out, rubbing my eyes. "Can you guys be a little more quiet since some of us are tired?"

"Sorry (Y/N)!"

"Anyway, we plan on getting there around dawn again," Takeda explained to us. "Ukai and I will take turns driving."

Ukai yawned. "Sorry if I nod off."

"We're counting on you sir!" Daichi replied and bowed, the others following his action.

I flinched, almost dropping my bags full of... something secret.

"Ah! It's the middle of the night, so not so loud," Takeda scolded, waving his hands around in front of him.

Daichi scratched his head. "Oh sorry. It's a habit."

"Do you guys have everything? Make sure to double check," I said as I began to get on the bus. "Remember, if you forget anything we can't go back to get it, so make sure."

When we got to the school, we were met by the Nekoma boys, much to my delight.

I missed those guys. They were an amazing bunch and cool to hang around with.

Yaku did return my hug, but complained how I grew. He did compliment me on my new look though. How nice of him, it made me blush.

"Hey, hey! Where's the Skytree?!" Hinata asked Kenma, making the poor boy sweat.

"Huh? The Skytree?" Kenma mumbled.

Hinata pointed at a random tower. "Oh! Is that Tokyo Tower?"

"Huh?" Kenma blankly pointed at the tower. "That's just a normal transmission tower," he answered with a lack of energy.

Kuroo looked at the third years. "What the hell? Are there no transmission towers in Miyagi? Actually I'm getting deja vu over here."

"I know right," I piped up, adjusting the bags on my shoulders. "Well, those guys are just idiots."

"Do you need help with your bags (Y/N)?" he asked, looking over at me. "They look heavy. What's in them?"

"A secret." I smirked evilly. I couldn't wait to use them. I had to get permission after all. "Nah, I can carry them." 'It's like an extra workout for me.'