600k Special

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for 600k!!! You are all the best for making this book come so far. Here's the special chapter for you guys, sorry for it being late, I've been busy with my other works and just life in general (moving into college).

This chapter contains OVAs and other sport anime crossovers. I only did the OVAs that (Y/N) could/would be part of (so I didn't do the Haikyuu Tokyo match OVAs). 

I wrote this special chapter across multiple days instead of working on my other stories. My hands are dead and I'm tired. This is 22,597 words in total, so...

Enjoy!

Haikyuu OVA 1 :

Lev complained as Yaku kicked him and Yamamoto munched on his food. Sitting beside Kuroo on the bench as they waited for the train, Kenma played on his game console.

"I wonder what they're up to now," Kuroo said aloud, looking at the afternoon sky as he thought of their Karasuno friends/rivals.

...

...

...

"RAWR!" Clink. Clink. 

"Aaaah!" Tanaka let out a groan as his character died, getting killed by the dragon. "Again, dammit?!" 

"Tanaka-san? What are you doing?" Hinata asked, carrying a bag of food with Kageyama, (Y/N), and Asahi walking behind him.

"Hm? A game I borrowed from my sis," Tanaka answered, not taking his gaze off the screen as he tried again to defeat the dragon.

"Ah, that's the one that's popular now," Asahi commented.

"Geez Tanaka," Daichi sighed and Suga had a weary smile on his face. "You've got a member of the school faculty right here in front of you, so don't whip out a game so openly!"

Ukai raised a brow, turning to look at the students who were lounging outside of his store. "Huh? Well, once practice is over, I don't care," he admitted, caring a box of bottles inside.

(Y/N) grinned. "So that means we can do what we want!" She pumped a fist in the air, crouching down beside Tanaka.

Hinata looked over Tanaka's shoulder, biting into his meat bun. "Hey! This is the one Kenma was talking about!" 

"No matter how many times I try, I always get killed by this guy."

"Ryuu!" Noya shouted and they looked up to see the libero posing. "I'll get revenge for you!"

Honestly, he looked and sounded cool at that moment. Too bad he also got completely destroyed.

"He perfectly received all the attacks..." Tanaka muttered.

"That's amazing in a way," Hinata added.

"As expected of our genius libero," Asahi continued.

"Don't mind, Yu-senpai." (Y/N) patted his shoulder.

Kageyama put a hand on his hip. "So all you have to do is defeat it by slashing without taking any hits, right?"

"Heh, easier said than done!"

The setter smirked competitively at Tanaka's challenging remark and took the game from Noya. His fingers smashed against the screen as he tried to avoid damage while swinging at the dragon.