Chapter 23 - Oikawa-sensei

I groaned, slamming my head against the desk. My classmates and Kageyama looked at me in concern as I repeatedly bashed my head. "(Y-Y/N) is something wrong?" He asked and my head shot up, a red mark on my forehead.

"End me now Tobio," I mumbled, my eyes glazed over. He flinched. "I failed my math test... again." He paled. One thing in common about us was that we hated school grades. "Ahh... I have to take this make-up test tomorrow... I'm going to die and fail."

If I bash my head hard enough maybe I can knock myself unconscious and bleed to death... Seems like a good escape option.

"Just ask someone to help you study," he said and I looked over at him with soulless eyes.

Weakness #2 : Bad grades and studying.

"It won't matter, I'll just end up failing anyways and disappoint them and... UGHHH!" I slammed my head against the desk again. Yes, I may be good at sports and analysis, but when it came to school work, that was another story. The only reason why I ever got good grades was because Akashi and Midorima helped me study and they were smart. An imaginary lightbulb appeared over my head as I got an idea. I abruptly stood up from my desk and slammed my hands down, causing my classmates to flinch from the loud noise. "Tobio, I'm off!" I shouted, running off with my bag.

"OI where are you going!? We have practice!" Ignoring his shout, I ran out of the classroom and through the halls. I had an idea and I was going to beg this person to help me study no matter what.

Coach Ukai📋

I won't be at practice today ;)

Why?

Studying emergencies for a test. If I don't respond tmr then I'm dead.

WHAT?!

Sprinting out of the school campus, I ran like I've never run before to the Seijoh campus. Yes, I was going to ask the one and only Oikawa Tooru to help me study. We've been texting each other from time to time and I learned that he was extremely smart. I would have asked Terushima Yuuji since he is also surprisingly smart, but he has volleyball practices on Monday while Seijoh doesn't.

Oikawa POV

I sneezed, rubbing my nose while Iwaizumi glared at me. "Shittykawa you better not be getting sick."

"I only sneezed Iwa-chan!" I whined, pouting. "I'm not sick, I bet someone is talking about me!"

He clicked his tongue. "Another fangirl."

"Iwa-chan are you jealous?" I asked, and immediately earned a whack to the back of my head. "Ow!"

"Like hell I'd be jealous of you Shittykawa!" he yelled and I rubbed my head where he smacked me. "Hey... Isn't that a Karasuno student?"

Looking over to where Iwaizumi was pointing, I noticed a blond haired girl wearing a girl's Karasuno uniform with pants leaning against the front gate. She seemed to have noticed us and waved. "Tooru-senpai!" she shouted and my eyes widened.

"(Y/N)-chan!" I shouted back happily, waving my hand as I jogged over to her. I smiled charmingly. "Yahoo (Y/N)-chan! What are you doing here?"

She bashfully scratched her cheek, a small blush on her face. "W-Well I came to ask you something." Is she going to confess to me? I thought, my eyes widening slightly.

"Oh? What is it (Y/N)-chan~?"

She took a deep breath and faced me, bowing down. "Tooru-senpai please help me study for a test tomorrow!"