IMPORTANT.

This introduction is being made months after I finished writing this story, and it really should've came sooner.

First of all, hi 🤍
You will see in my many random notes that I try to be very understanding and considerate in this book.
This is my first published wattpad story.

First readers, welcome! 😘
Thank you for deciding to read my story!
It's Draco x OC (original character), and follows the storyline of the books, with a few of my own ideas mingled between.

Rereads, this will be my last warning: Spoil the book and you will no longer be able to comment on any of my stories. You all know that I have given warning after warning, and I'm very annoyed.
Seriously. I like that you're reading it again, but don't be a fucking asshole and spoil the story for anyone else.
I don't care that you put a 'SPOILER WARNING', some people don't have self control (like me lol). If you see a spoiler comment, please tag me.

Ok, a few things to remember:
You're reading as Joy Deveroux.
You start off during Year 3, but you're actually 15 instead of 13.
This is also included in the description, but apparently SOME OF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER READING IT.

Alright, I'm done. Happy reading! 💘

Love always,
dadddymalfoy