Communicate.

The next few weeks went by and it's been pouring rain nonstop, as the sky stayed dark and gloomy.

On my way to class, I've been stopped by Girl Carrow. "Miss Snape."

I sigh to reply, "Yes?"

She motions for me to follow her, after looking around the corridor to make it seem less suspicious.

She brought me to a dark corner of the castle before informing me, "I have information about the Potter boy."

"Mr. Longbottom and his band of insects are rumored to be in communications with Harry Potter." She informs me.

I try to play it cool, "Oh? And you know this how?"

She smiles, "I overheard Finnegan and Thomas over by the courtyard."

I nod, "You've been helpful, Girl Carrow." I walk away from her and walk back to class.

"Wait!"

I turn to her and she bows her head as she realized she's raised her voice at me, "...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"It's fine," I sigh, "What is it?"

"Shall I torture more information out of them?" She inquires.

I shake my head, "No."

She scoffs, "No?!"

I'm taken back by her sudden right to question my order, "Is that a problem?" I start walking back towards her slowly, as she begins to step back.

"N-no." She looks down at the ground and her voice gets soft.

I scoff, "That's what I thought." I fix my hair after looking into the reflection of a nearby puddle, "Now I'm late for class."

-

"You may all have the rest of class to self study." Professor Slughorn announces before retreating back to his office.

A few students have already decided to leave class early, mainly Slytherin students who could care less about class right now and would much rather cause some trouble with the Carrows.

I, on the other hand, decided to stay back and see if I can talk to Neville about his alleged 'band of insects.'

"Hey Neville." I climb up on an empty chair next to him, "Hey Rosie."

I take a good look at him and sigh. He's much less bruised than before, but you can tell he's still getting picked on the twin brats.
"Any run in's with the Carrows today?"

He shakes his head, "I've been avoiding them actually. They're still insisting on making everyone use the Cruciatus curse on each other. It's completely boggled."

I sigh and nod my head, "I'm sorry about what I said the other day... about the Cruciatus curse. I just don't think my father is as bad as almost everyone thinks he is."
Neville chuckles, "I understand, he's your father. If mine weren't at St. Mungo's, I would defend him too."
He laughs as a tactic to hide the tension.

I nudge his shoulder and laugh. I try to casually bring up Harry and the rest, "So... any word from Harry?"

Neville looks at me questionably, wondering if I'm asking as Harry's friend, or as Snape's daughter.
I sigh and explain, "I don't agree with everything my father does, Neville. Harry was my friend too."

He sighs, "I'm sorry, Rosie. It's just hard to tell which side you're on sometimes. You're very nice and all, but you're still in Slytherin... and still Snape's daughter."

I decided that I'm probably not going to get the answers I need from him and cut the conversation short.
I tell him I understand and begin to gather my things before leaving the classroom.

I grab my books and start to walk to the door before turning back around to tell Neville, "If the Carrow twins are a bother to you... come find me. They won't bother you when you're with me."
He smiles and nods before resuming going over his book.

-

Draco stayed at the Manor and began to go mad.

He couldn't stand the fact that he's basically on house arrest without any company. He still likes Dibby, but he just wants a change.

The sound of wind bellows downstairs, which causes him to snap up in bed. He rushes downstairs and saw that Narcissa has returned from her travels.

"Hello Mother," he pulls her in for a hug, "Welcome home."

Narcissa was shocked at the sudden change in Draco. When she left, Draco was depressed and looking sickly... but she's returned to a happier, healthier Draco.

"Draco, are you alright?" She studies him a bit more as he replies, "Better now that you're home."

Narcissa knows her son well enough to know that something has happened while she was gone. She smiles and says, "How about we have dinner tonight? Just you and me?"

Draco happily agrees, "Sure."

So they did.

Dibby prepared dinner for the both of them as they were served at the dining table.

Narcissa told tales of her adventures traveling the world and Draco listened to every word she said.

Narcissa cuts into her food once more before asking, "So... who is she?"

Draco chokes on her food before answering back, "What?"

Narcissa smirks, "Don't think I don't know you. There must be someone making you this smitten."
Draco begins to blush and he takes a sip of his drink, "I don't know what you're referring to."

Narcissa sighs, "Very well... I would like to meet her one day." She rests her wrists against the table, "You know... I would've liked Joy for you, but if you've found someone that you prefer, I wouldn't mind that either." She smiles and continues to scarf down the food on her plate.

Draco couldn't contain his smile at the dinner table.