Make It Make Sense.

"There was this girl while you were gone..."

I don't know if it was anger or heartache, but I just know this isn't going to end well.

His words kinda muffled out on its own... like my ears just decided to shut off. I saw his lips moving but I couldn't hear the words coming out of his mouth.

I don't know if I should follow my head or my heart.

My head is telling me to swing at him.

My heart is telling me to listen.

You know what? Fuck it.

Draco kept talking but I only zoned back in to hear him say, "...it meant nothing. I—"

I cut him off, "Shut up."

"Baby, I—"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and huffed, "Draco, just fucking go."

"She meant nothing. I—" Draco pleads.

I threw my hands to my sides, "What did you do?"

Draco stutters, "... She-She kissed me and—"

I crossed my arms across my chest,"Was she pretty?"

"Well—" His eyes divert to the side.

I cocked my head in one direction, "Did you like it?"

"I—"

"Did you kiss her back?"

"Uhm—"

"Did you sleep with her?"

The most sure answer he gave me was, "No."

I scoff, "But you kissed her... and you liked it."

Draco steps towards me, "Love, you were gone and—"

I throw my hands up and step back from him, "Draco, I'm literally about 5 seconds away from killing you if you don't fucking get out of my face right now."

Draco drops his head down and disapparated out of my sight.

I fall back onto my new bed and stared at the ceiling.

'I just got fucking back. This bullshit is just never fucking ending.'

-

I decided to sleep it off for the night. Everything feels a little better with sleep.
I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, where I saw Snape reading the Daily Prophet.

His first question was, "Where is Draco?"

I mumble under my breath, "Probablyfuckingsomeslut."

He drops the paper down on the table, "What?"

I sat down and smiled at him, "I said good morning."

Snape squints his eyes, knowing I was lying, but didn't bother to pry at it. "Did anyone see you at Hogwarts?"

I took a bite out of my toast, "Of course not. I'm not an idiot."

He nods, "Good." He nearly fold the Daily Prophet onto the table and leans over to talk to me. "Now, you can stay here when you'd like, but the Dark Lord still believes you're still living at home full time."

I nod, as I drank some pumpkin juice. He instructs, "Charm the house for you to be notified when he arrives, so you may apparate there immediately."

"Got it." I set my glass down and ask him, "So... what's the plan?"

Snape sighs. "First, Dumbledore wanted to say it was an honor to meet you, even if for a short amount of time."

My face dropped,"Oh Merlin, Dumbledore!" I scoff, "I can't believe Draco actually killed him."
He sighs, "Draco did not... kill him."
I stopped the fork from inserting eggs into my mouth, "Excuse me, what?"

He casually answers, "I did."

I dropped said fork, "YOU?! Why—"

He puts his hand up to tell me to shut up, as he explains, "I made a vow to protect you both. I intend to keep it."

I sigh, "So, what happens now?"

He explains, "You must continue to act like you still don't have your memories... which means you must refrain from fraternizing with Draco."

I huff, "No complaints there."
Snape raises one eyebrow, "Lovers quarrel already?"
I roll my eyes, "I don't— we'll get to it after. Just tell me about this stupid plan."

He begins to explain, "A little background knowledge first."
I nod and listen. "Your alias at Hogwarts was Rosie Snape. You immediately befriended Mr. Potter, Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley. You acted as my daughter. Your mother tragically died."
I chuckled, "You could've gave me one happy ending but you didn't. It's cool, I get it. Adding salt to the wound." I shrug my shoulders, "My real mother is dead and so is my fake one, ok."

"You were tasked of monitoring Draco while he fixed the cabinet, but you weren't allowed to assist him. Everyone has lost their memories with you as Joy Deveroux. Now, everyone just knows 'Joy' as: Joy, the heir of Voldemort. No association with your Father or any recollection of you at Hogwarts. No one suspects of you and Rosie being the same person."

I smirk, "So I'm still cunning when I'm not even myself. I'm fucking amazing." I laugh.

He rolls his eyes, "You need to get the Dark Lord to trust you."
I'm offended, "He doesn't already?" I put my hand over my heart, "I'm hurt."

He glares at me, "Your mouth will get you into trouble. Refrain from...
back talking, if you must." I chuckle, "Hard to do, Uncle Sev. I have no filter."

"Inform me of what happens with the Dark Lord when I am not there." I squint my eyes, "...And where will you be?"
He sits up straighter in his chair, "You will find out sooner than later... but the Minstry of Magic will soon fall at the hands of the Dark Lord. I will be named Headmaster of Hogwarts soon."

I chuckle after swallowing more food, "Wow. From Potions, to DADA, to Headmaster. Congrats on the promotion, Sev."

He barks, "Do not call me that." I shrug my shoulders, "It's a cute name though, right?" I smile sweetly at him.
He knows I'm never gonna stop calling him that.

He lifts up the Daily Prophet again, "So... already fighting with Mr. Malfoy?"

I roll my eyes and drop my fork, "Who the fuck was he dating when I was gone?!"
Snape looked at me confused but returned his eyes to the paper, "I was... unaware that he was dating someone else at the time. I did not see him associate with any one else, outside of his normal group."

I think about all the possible people it could've been with.

I swear on Great Merlins grave, if it was Pansy fucking Parkinson—

"He has your ring by the way."

"HE TOOK MY RING BACK?!"

'He took my ring from me the second I lost my memories so that he was free to fuck some fucking slags as much as he—'

Snape interrupted my thought, "He took it from Rosie, once he recognized it. Assumed that Rosie stole it from you."

Oh... never mind.