Cheat.

I stand in the middle of his bedroom with my arms crossed, keeping my distance away from him. "Wouldn't Narcissa and Lucius be suspicious of me being in your room?"

Draco shakes his head and begins to walk towards me, "Joy.. I am so so so sorry. She really did mean nothing to me." He reaches out for my hand, "I don't know what made me do it."

I just stared at him with no expression as he goes on, "I know I can't take it back, but please... please forgive me."

He hugs me, but I don't do the same. I keep my arms crossed, making it uncomfortable for the both of us.
He sighs and holds me steady by the shoulders, "I'm not letting you leave until we talk about this. Can we please talk about this?"

I step back from him and scoff, "Talk? Now, you want to talk?! I have to conform to what you fucking want, but when I need time and space I can't fucking get it?!"

The fucking nerve of him right now. I calmly ask, "Who was she?"

"I just want to say... She is nothing—"

"Who was it, Draco?"

"She isn't someone—"

I just needed a straight up fucking answer! "I swear if it was Pansy fucking Parkinson—"

He defensively shakes his hands, "It wasn't her! I would never cheat on you with Pansy!"

I huffed, "But you still cheated."
He looks down to the ground again.

I felt myself getting nauseous from the heartache, "You broke my heart, Draco."

I tightened the grip of my arms across my chest, growing uncomfortable with being vulnerable. "I didn't even cry. I couldn't cry. My body physically won't let me."

He avoids my eye contact. He knows that the second he looks at me, he's gonna break... I can see it.

"Did you ever have that?" I ask him curiously, "Where you were so hurt that you were just numb? Where you actually went on with your life acting completely fine when you know that your heart is still aching?! But you can't show it. You can't revel in it. You can't express it."

My heart began to race from all the anger building up in me, "I don't have time to even fucking process my feelings cause I have bigger things to fucking deal with! I have Voldemort to deal with!"

He defends himself, "I did! When you were gone!"
I saw his eyes begin to water up, "I had to act like you didn't exist when all I wanted to do was find you, and kiss you, and hug you, and love you! But I didn't know where you were!"

I throw my hands in the air, "So you just run to some other girl instead?!"

He got quiet.

I pointed to my chest, "I'm your fiancée, Draco! To be married! To be husband and wife! We were supposed to get married when this was all over!"

My voice began to break, "You said you love me! You don't do that to someone that you claim to love!"

This was a different type of heartbreak.

Different from being alone.
Different from finding out that your father killed your mother.
Different from knowing that no one was on your team from the jump.

He had a choice... He just made the wrong one.

I shrug my shoulders, "You. Cheated. You can't take it back."

I could hear him starting to sniffle. It broke my heart even more, but I just can't keep doing this to myself.
"I appreciate your honesty... but you still did it and just have horrible fucking timing in telling me."

He runs to me and cups my face, "Baby, please. I can't have you mad at me again. Not after what happened last time."

I huffed, "Again... you just have horrible fucking timing!"

A single tear falls down my cheek, at the same time one fall on his.
"Draco, I love you but I really can't do this right now."

Draco pleads, "Darling, I just got you back." I pushes some hair out of my face.
I turn my head away from him, "Well, you should've thought about that before you fucking kissed another girl! AGAIN!"

I stepped back from him and crossed my arms again.

It hurt me so much to say this, "Severus said you have my ring... maybe it's best that you keep it for now. No one else remembers about the engagement anyway."

Draco's jaw dropped, "You-you don't mean that."

I could feel my eyes water even more, I need to fucking leave. Now.

"I-I do. I'll see you later, Draco."
With those last words... that's the last time I was in his bedroom for a very long time.
The last sound I hear was him softly sobbing.