Mistaken Identity.

Harry, Ron and Hermione apparated into the North Forest, after escaping some Death Eaters from the Lovegood residence, trying to collect some information about the Deathly Hallows.

"They have Luna... he was desperate. You can't blame him." Harry tried to reason with a pissed off Ron.

Hermione chimes in, "If they have Luna... that means Joy has her. Maybe you can finally talk to her about the lett—"

Hermione stops talking as her eyes look up to the trees above them.

Looking down on the Trio, the pack of snatchers, led by Greyback and Scabior lounged against the branches of the tall trees.

They jumped down to the ground and began to chase the Trio.

It was a quick chase, Greyback managing to catch up with Ron and tackling him to the floor, causing Harry and Hermione to stop running.

Hermione quickly jinxed Harry with a stinging curse to prevent the snatchers from identifying him... hopefully.

The snatchers held each of them, keeping their arms pinned to their backs to prevent them from doing any funny business. They stripped the Trio of their wands as they began to interrogate them.

"Who are you?" Scabior struts between the hostages.

They all came up with fake aliases:

"Vernon Dudley."

"Penelope Clearwater."

"Stan Shunpike."

Greyback punches Ron in the gut, "Nice lie... we know Shunpike. Try again."

Ron coughs out, "Barney Weasley."

Scabior rolls his eyes and returned his focused to Harry as his face begins to swell more and more with every minute that passes by.

"What's wrong with you?" He uses his wand to move a bit of Harry hair away from him face.

Scabior's eyes twinkle as he sees a faint mark on the forehead of swollen skin.

"Change of plans, boys. We'll take this lot to Joy."

Hermione darts her eyes to Harry and Ron, and mouths 'Joy?'
Harry nods as Ron stares at the two others... Scabior growing giddy with glee at who he's stumbled upon.

They brought the Trio to Malfoy Manor, Scabior proudly dragging Harry across the entryway of the residence.

They were greeted by Bellatrix at the front gate.
"Show me." Bellatrix presses her face against the cold metal of the front gate.

Scabior pushes Harry closer to her and Bellatrix began to smile.

-

I stayed up all night, tossing and turning in my bed, trying to accept the fact that there was no 'Draco and Joy' anymore.

I could feel my body wanted to cry it all out, but I honestly think that there's none left in me.

I looked at the clock and say that it was already 9 in the morning. I sat up in bed and turned on the lights. I could see all the rose petals and leaves scattered on the floor.

I groaned and forced myself out of bed. I hopped into the shower and tried to rinse away all the memories from last night.

I can't believe Draco actually broke up with me... but he was right. We were never officially dating... so why does my heart still hurt the same?

My thoughts were interrupted when my left arm began to sting like hell.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I shut off the water, "I fucking hate Christmas." I got out of the shower and began to get ready.