Seven Potters.

I grabbed the sword of Godric Gryffindor from my vault and brought it to the estate.

I was staring at the sword. I remember reading something about the sword. It's only supposed to appear to those true of heart, a true Gryffindor... so why did Voldemort have it?

Either way, I brought it back to the Manor on Saturday: the night of the chase.

-

The Order, along with others, all arrive at Pivot Drive.

"No, no way! You are not all risking your lives for me!" Harry exclaims.

"Like we haven't already done so before?" Ron jokes.

Harry argues, "This is different! Becoming me— it's too dangerous!"

Seven Potters, as a plan to hopefully divert us from finding the real Harry.

Mad-Eye Moody proclaims, "Good luck everyone. Meet you at the Burrow."

-

"Where are they?!" Yaxley yells out, anxiously waiting to attack.

I roll my eyes, "Shut the hell up, Yaxley. You'll ruin the whole thing."

We're all half-apparated into the clouds, floating and watching the streets and sky for any movement of Harry.

The growl of a motorbike vainly rings into my ears.
"Everyone shut up!" I yell. All the Death Waters grew quiet.
"Go!" I order, "They're on the move!"

The cheers of all the Death Eaters with me rang through the skies as they all flew to attack the multiple Harry's.
I flew away from the group, in search of the real one... hoping I can give them a clean get away.

I watched all the Harry's fly on brooms... but I don't see him. Harry's skill on a broom is astronomical... these are all mediocre flying skills.

I bark at the Death Eaters, "Follow the brooms! Stay in the sky!" They all nod and flew to the fake Harry's.
I know the real one isn't flying a broom.

That's when I see Hagrid... and one Harry looking right at me. The real Harry.

I trail behind their motorbike, diverting any attention away from them, making sure no one else is following them but me.

It wasn't until Hedwig started to attack me. I tried to shoo her away, not wanting to hurt her.

Harry looked back at me, wondering why I wasn't fighting Hedwig back... and why I didn't bother throwing a curse at him. He knows I was close enough to... but I didn't, and he noticed.

I heard the crackle of a blot strike near me, and I saw Hedwig's paralyzed body start to fall from the sky.

I gasped at the sight and immediate darted eyes to the one responsible: Father.
I scowled my eyes and yelled, "Are you out of your fucking mind?! You could've hit me, you imbecile!"

I flew to him and punched his face. He quickly flew in the other direction and disapparated. I looked back to the other Death Eaters and they too slowly began to disapparate out of the sky, one by one.

I stayed behind to make sure all the Harry's left the skies with no threat. Once I saw the last one disappear, I disapparated back to the Manor.

-

I flashed into the Manor, engulfed in rage.

As soon as I stabled my balance at my arrival, I stormed straight to Father.

I pushed everyone out of the way, and walked right up to him. Everyone could tell I was pissed the fuck off and didn't say a word when I made me way through.

I pushed Deveroux down and he fell to the floor. I kicked him in the face repeatedly until his nose began to bleed and his lip began to swell up.

"ARE. YOU. BLOODY. FUCKING. MAD?!" A kick was thrown between every word. Everyone was staring at me, while I attacked Deveroux.
Greyback had to pick me up and hold me back, as I tried to fight his grip.

"USE WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN, DEVEROUX!" I continue to try and jump out of Greyback's grip, "THE NEXT TIME YOU THROW A CURSE, MAKE SURE I'M NOT WITHIN RANGE OF THE FUCKING TARGET!"

I slip out of the hands of Greyback and launch towards Deveroux with my wand, "Crucio!"

He began to hunch over in excruciating pain, his cries were music to my ears.
"Apologize! NOW!" I scream.

"I'M SORRY!" He's begging for me to stop, but I let it linger on for a bit more before I retract my wand... just in time for Voldy to show up.

"Joy?" Voldemort asks, "What is the meaning of this?"
I look down to Deveroux and decide to play the blaming game, to twist the knife a bit more.

I turned to Voldemort, "My Lord, they tried to divert us. I was on the tail of the real Harry Potter until Deveroux..." I whipped my head in his direction as he winced at my glare, "...decided to blow my plan."
I smirked, "I was simply teaching him a lesson."

Voldemort smiles, "Try not to kill him."
"No promises." I scowled to Deveroux who refused to look at me in the eyes.

I looked back to Voldemort who looked... sickly. A bit more pale from when I last seen him a few days ago.

He began to speak, "Inform me of any updates." I nod.
He looks over to Nagini, "Come, Nagini. Time to go." The serpent slithers over to him and they both disapparate.

Everyone then focused their attention to me. I looked at them all until my eyes met Draco's, who was horrible at hiding the fact that his face completely showed he was worried for me.

I rolled my eyes, "Why are you all still here?! Leave!" With those words, they all began to leave as well... but of course, the last ones in the room were Draco and I.

I sunk into the nearest chair and rested my head against the table. I could hear Draco pull out the chair next to me and took a seat, "Are you hurt?"

I reply, "I'm fine. He didn't hit me." He nods and says, "Make sure you relax, ok? You're always so tense now days." I chuckle, "Well, I have to act the part, right?" He weakly laughs, but he's still worried about me.
I reassure him, "I'm fine, Draco. Thank you."
He nods, stands up and starts to walk to the door that lead to the rest of the Manor.

He was already by the door when I heard him say, "I miss—"

I cut him off, "I know, Draco... but I'm not ready yet."

He nods as he respects my wishes and walks out the door, closing the door behind him.

I sunk back into my chair and take a deep sigh. 'I need to update Snape, let him know that Harry is safe.'

I take one last breather and apparate to Cokeworth.