Sev.

All you could hear were screams and cries.

All you could see were colorful flashes of magic flying through the air.

"Fall inside, everybody! Fall inside!" Professor McGonagall motions for all of us to hurry into the Great Hall as a giant approached the entrance, about to smash the walls.

I look to Neville, Ginny, Luna and the rest and quickly ask, "Have you seen Draco?! Or Harry?! Or Snape for that matter?!"

They all shake their heads, making me frustrated.

I slip away from the Great Hall and try to search the castle again, but run into Madame Pomfrey.

"Joy! Rosie?" She groans in frustration, "Whatever name you want us to call you, you mustn't be running around all willy nilly!"

I roll my eyes, "I have to go, Madame Pomfrey! I have to find Snape!" I slip out of her grip and run past her and down the hallway.

"You—" She didn't get to finish her sentence before I turned the corner, running away from her.

-

"He's weaker now... I can feel it." Harry dusts himself off before he starts to run.

"You need to find out where he is!" Hermione tells Harry, as the Trio, followed by Draco and Blaise run down the hallway.

Harry stops and closes his eyes:

Voldemort slowly paces in front of a window pane, watching the battle of Hogwarts happen in the distance.

He is accompanied by Lucius and Narcissa, as well as Nagini slithering on the floor below him.

"My Lord, are you sure it wouldn't be better for you to seek Harry Potter yourself?" Lucius meekly asks, while staring down at the floor.

"How many times must I tell you, Lucius?! I do not seek the boy! The boy will come to me!" Voldemort grew angry as the walls began to shake.

Voldemort squints his eyes, "Where is Amycus and Alecto?!"

Narcissa responds, "Dead."

Voldemort looks halfway over his shoulder to the two before saying, "Call for Severus. I'd like to have a word with him."

Voldemort motions for Nagini to follow him, "Stay close, my dear. You must stay with me."

Harry snaps back and saw everyone staring at him, in awe.

"You can see visions too?" Draco asks surprised, "Not just Joy?"

Harry nods, "Apparently. I'm still new to it."

"I think the snake is the last one." He sighs out, "But he won't let her get far from him."
Harry looks around the castle grounds, "I think I know where he is." He motions for Ron and Hermione to follow him, leaving Draco and Blaise to go off on their own.

-

I avoid running into any Death Eaters, while trying to find literally anyone that can give me useful information.