Sneaking Around.

I slowly opened my eyes and began to yawn. I realize that I'm still at the Manor... probably not the best idea to continue our sleepovers here.

I flip myself over to face the other side of the bed and see Draco sleeping peacefully.
It makes me realize... I just want to smack him sometimes, just because.

"Look who's staring now," He mumbles out.

I smirk, "When your view is as good as mine, you wouldn't be able to resist either."

He does a big yawn while stretching out his arm and wrapping them around me, pulling my closer to him. "Actually, you never stare at me... and I am beyond handsome. Why don't you stare at me more often?"

"Because stalkers stare... I admire. There's a difference." I sass back.

He rolls his eyes before saying, "Mother said to see her later on today... something about your dresses."

I immediately began to panic, "Your mother was home?! After... last night?!"

He smirks, "Firstly, I'm offended that you'd think I didn't cast the muffling spell on my bedroom if I knew someone was going to be home. Secondly, she wasn't even home last night."

"Oh," I hit him, "Why didn't you say anything?!"

"I don't think it's rather appropriate to talk about my mother when I'm trying to get laid." I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him while I get out of bed, using his blanket to cover myself up.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To shower... care to join me?"
He rushed to the shower quicker than I.

-

Dibby prepared lunch for us before Narcissa came home and we began to try on dresses.
Draco went off to do something, while I stayed with Narcissa.

"This one is gorgeous on you."
Narcissa fixes the fabric of the wedding gown as I stepped up to a platform in front of a large mirror, "And this material is exquisite!"

"Narcissa, this is all too much." I begin to plead.

She huffs, "I only have one son, so I will only have one daughter in law. If I can't plan a large wedding, you will have an extravagant gown."

I giggle at her frustration when she collects herself and says, "I promise not to be a monster in law. I just love weddings."

She fluffs the train once more. "What about this one?" She stands to the side and looks at the mirror for my expression.

It was an cream colored, off the shoulder ball gown, cinched at the waist.
I stare at myself, "I look like a cupcake."

She giggles, "Yeah... maybe not this one."
She helps me off of the platform when the door swung open.

"Mother, I—"
Draco froze in the middle of the doorframe staring at me.

"Draco!" I rush off of the platform to hide, "You can't be in here!"

"I can watch you change," He smirks.

"Draco!" Narcissa yells.

"Mother!" He clears his throat, "Forget what I just said."

She pushes him out of the room and joins him in the hallway, slapping his chest, "What is wrong with you?! You know you're not supposed to be there!"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I thought you two were done. I needed to ask you something..."

I helped myself out of the ball gown and neatly placed it back into its original box. I grabbed the next dress and examined it before putting it on. It was a fitted dress, with long sleeves covered in white lace and an extended train on the back. I slipped the dress on and walked to the mirror... I think this is my favorite one so far.

Narcissa came back into the room and shut the door behind her. She turned to look at me and said, "That was my favorite for you."

She walks over to me to help zip the dress up. She looks to me through the reflection and smiles, "We can get it altered to fit you better. The sleeves should be longer too."

I nod while I continued to admire the dress, "I like this one the most. The others don't compare."

She holds me by the shoulders, "Then this is the one."

-

I spent the next few days, traveling between the Manor and the estate, while still attending my classes at Hogwarts.

I haven't seen Snape as much as I thought I would... him only being available to make sure that I'm going in and out of his office when I'm supposed to be there for school.

No one at Hogwarts were whispering about me anymore, which was expected. I don't think Parkinson and Lawrence recovered too much from their punishment... they've actually avoided me completely after their meeting with Joy.

I've continued to attend my classes, while staying at the estate on the weekdays, and at the Manor on the weekends.

"Are you hungry?" Draco asks me while we were reading in the library at the Manor.

I shake my head, "I'm actually quite tired. Do you mind if I nap for a bit?"

Being me is so exhausting sometimes.

After Draco made sure that I was asleep, he slipped away from the library and went back to his room to disapparate.

-

Snape was sitting at his desk when Draco arrived at his office.

"You're late." Snape scolds him.

"She's sleeping. I had to find a time to slip away." Draco fixes his jacket and walks over to the exit.

"Time is running out, Draco." Snape looks up to him, "You need to find it for her safety."

Draco nods, "Yeah yeah, I'll find your stupid crown."