The morning after.

I wake up to a pounding, massive headache and very, very blurry vision.
I sit up and start to rub my eyes, as my vision starts to focus.

I look around and realize I'm not in my room.
I'm not in my bed.
I'm not in my own clothes.

I try to find a clock in the room. It reads 9:36.
I look at the other bed and see someone sleeping in it.

Someone with blonde hair.

I immediately realize where I am and decide I need to get out of there ASAP.

I quietly get out of the bed, and grab my clothes.
I try to quietly open the door, but living in a old castle like Hogwarts, everything fucking creaks.

The hinges on the door begin to creak and I quickly look back at Draco to make sure he doesn't wake up.
Thankfully, it looks like he's still fast sleep.

I peak out the door and make sure no one is in the hallway before I make a dash to the girls dorms.

I finally get to our room and go in. Thankfully Tori and Blaise are both covered under Tori's sheets. I shudder in disgust but grab a fresh set of clothes and quietly make my way to the shower.

I can feel all the dirt washing off of me.
I rinse off my hair and suddenly begin the to think, what happened last night?

I remember getting kicked out by Tori, and going to the party to find Draco. Then, I found Draco in his room. We played truth or drink for a while, but that was it right?
I mean, we slept of separate beds so that's a good sign nothing happened right?
Right?!

I come out of the bathroom and the two are still sleeping. I figured I'm already awake so I should go get some breakfast, I can probably get the ending part of it.

I enter the Great Hall and see Hermione and Ron sitting. I make my way over to them since literally no one is sitting at the Slytherin table since they're all still sleeping.

I take a seat next to Hermione. "Hi guys. How's Harry?"

"Madame Pomfrey thinks he'll wake up today," She sounds cheerful.

"That's great!"

I start to eat my breakfast when Hermione nudges my ribs, "Ow! What was that for?!"

My cry out got Ron to lift his head up, "Bloody hell Joy, what happened?"

"What?" I ask, mouth full of cereal.

Hermione sighs, "You got a couple bruises on your neck."

"I-what?!"

I quickly look at my reflection in my spoon. I see the darkened marks on my throat, "Oh, probably just... an allergic reaction to this new skin thing I'm using. I should go see Madame Pomfrey."

I quickly finish my breakfast before excusing myself from the table.

I rush to the nearest bathroom and take a better look at what was going on, on my neck.
There's multiple blotches of discoloration that formed on my neck. I touch them and see if they're bruises. They don't hurt so I don't think they are. I take a better look at them and my heart stops.

I remember last night.

I kissed Draco, and he kissed me back.

These are from him!

I start to panic.
How the hell am I supposed to hide these until I can get back to my room?! I decided to pop the collar of my shirt to try and hide it as much as I can.

I guess I just need to avoid people as much as possible until I can get back to my room.

-

I safely make it back to Slytherin tower without anyone questioning me.
I'm almost home free as I walk up the stairs, until I walk into someone who was walking down.

The universe just loves to test me, huh?

Draco's rubbing his eyes, looks like he just woke up, "Joy? Have you seen Blaise? I don't think he slept in our room last night."

He doesn't remember Blaise hooking up with Tori.
He doesn't remember me going to his room!
So he can't remember the rest of last night, right? Right?!

"Uhm, nope no. Didn't see him," I try to still get past him before he stops me.

"Hey, are you ok? You're acting weird," He's still half asleep at this point.

"Yeah yeah," I fake a yawn, "just still really tired. I'm gonna go catch up on some sleep now. Bye!"

I make a run for my room.
I safely get there and shut the door behind me. I turn and see Blaise getting dressed.

He laughs, "If you wanted to see me naked that bad, you could've just said so."

"Ew ew, no. Just get out, Blaise. Now!" I'm basically pushing him out the door.

"Alright alright, I get it. Tori, I'm going!"

Her response coming from the bathroom, "Ok bye!"

I'm still trying to get him out of the room, but then he asks "Hey, where'd you sleep last night?"

I yell before giving him one last push out the door, "Don't worry about it!"
I slam the door in this face and lock it so that no one can come in right now.

I rush to our bathroom and swing the door open.Tori's brushing her teeth over the sink.
She turns to me, still brushing, "whaaa?"

I pull my collar down and she practically choked on her toothbrush.
She spits out the foam in her mouth before speaking, "Bloody hell, what did you do last night?! Better yet, who did you do last night?!"

"Tori... it was Draco."