The Three Broomsticks.

Draco escorts me to a table at the far end of the Three Broomsticks. He swished his wand and mumbled a few spells under his breath that I didn't pay attention to.

We sat down and talked a bit for a few minutes. It was nice to have alone time with Draco, that wasn't sex, or in relation to the tasks. It was just us, as a couple... the way it was before our lives got complicated.

I saw the Golden Trio, and some other students walked into the shop and look in my direction. I thought it was odd that Harry didn't wave to me when we made eye contact, but I figured it was just because I was with Draco.

Shortly after, Draco excused himself from the table to grab us some butterbeers. I sat by myself for a while before Draco returned with the butterbeers for us. I took a sip from mine when Draco started to muzzle his face in my neck and began to kiss it.

I try to push him off, "Draco, we're in public." I could feel him smirk. "I placed an invisibility and silencing charm around our booth." So that's what it was earlier.
He began to run his hand up my thigh, "Doesn't it excite you?" I look around the room to see if anyone was staring at us, but literally no one paid us any mind. "You can see them but they can't see you. You can squirm and scream all you want, love. No one will bother us," He slips his hands up my skirt and pulls off my panties. "Draco-"

He slammed his lips onto mine and began to kiss me hungrily. I began to moan into his mouth when he ran circles against my clit. He kissed a spot underneath my ear that causes me to tense up. He whispers, "I love watching you get turned on." I could feel my juices drip on his fingers as he shoved in two of them at once, didn't even bother to ease into it. I moaned out loud and quickly covered my mouth with one hand, as I looked around the room. Still no one was looking. Draco chuckled, "I told you, no one can hear us." He nibbled on my earlobe and whispers, "I wanna hear you beg."

He starts to pump his fingers in and out of me at an alarming pace. I moaned, "Keep going... please." I could feel my orgasm coming closer and closer just by the works in his fingers. He pulls my blouse and bra down and began to gently suck on my breasts. I threw my head back, my breathing getting heavier and heavier with all the pressure building up in me. "Fuck, that feels so good."
I'm caught off guard by a girl screaming in the distance, but Draco caught my attention again by curling up his fingers, and causing me to squirt all over his fingers. My body begins to shake as I rode out my orgasm, Draco watching my every move.

He slowly removes his fingers and licks me off of him, "Mm, so sweet." I try to catch my breath as I realize, Draco just made me cum in a pub full of people. Holy fuck.

-
Our date ended and I was as giddy as ever. Not just cause Draco made me cum a while ago, but the fact that Draco and I finally could spend some time together. I was just in such a good mood right now.

I got back to the room and decided to write another letter to Mother. Maybe Rue can find her this time.
I send Rue off with my letter, petting her before she flies out. I watched her disappear into the distant mountains when Tori comes in. "So... how was your date?" I sighed and melted into my bed, "Amazing." I couldn't stop smiling to myself.

Tori asks, "Hey, what's today?" I honestly have no clue. I take a look at the calendar on my desk and tell her, "the 2nd." I melt back into my bed and close my eyes.

Wait... the 2nd?

I quickly sit up and grab my calendar. I look at the dates.

Fuck, I'm late.