Chapter seven

Chapter 7

~I would like to thank everyone who has read and voted for Elemental Witch. You got me to 2000+ reads You are all absolutely amazing!~

Aaron's P.O.V.

We dragged the girl to my car and sat her in the back seat. I may or may not have 'accidentally' hit her head on the asphalt during the transition. When she was settled we drove to the house. It took about ten minutes to get from school to the pack house. Finally, the house came into view.

I parked in the garage and Ian picked her up to carry the rogue into the house.

"Go put her in the basement." I said while opening the door, "I'm going to call Collin." He nodded and headed down stairs. Before I got out my phone, I had to stop and think of how perfect this was for me.

With the rogue showing up, I could devise the perfect plan to get rid of our oh so beloved Alpha. God he makes me sick! Always being so 'perfect' and 'fair'. It's always been "Collin this", "Collin that", "Collin is going to be the best Alpha our pack has ever had." It makes me want to throw up. But now, now is my time. I will find a way to get rid of Collin once and for all and then frame the rogue. It's full proof! The rogue and Alpha both die and there are no witnesses to say who say otherwise.

"Beta? Would you like me to place a guard at the girls cell?" Ian said coming up the stairs. Then it hit me. A smile broke out on my face. Yes, this plan would be perfect.

"No, no she should wake up by the time Alpha gets here." It's hard to say Collin's title without gagging, "He can deal with her. Go back to your duties." I turned and went to my room to call Collin.

"What do you want this time, Aaron?" 'Well hello to you too' I thought in my head. I cleared my throat.

"I thought you would like to know that we have captured the rogue." I told him.

"What? I said I would deal him tomorrow. We don't even know if he is a threat yet! For now, he is innocent until proven guilty." Collin shouted over the phone. I could hear his wolf side coming out because I disobeyed his order.

That is exactly what I would expect from him. Always the noble one.

"So would you like me to release the rogue?" I questioned.

"No. I was hoping to deal with him peacefully, but you ruined the chance of that happening. Keep him locked up until I get there. I'm about an hour away." The line disconnected.

Oh yes, everything in this plan will go perfectly. Collin is mad so he'll take it out on the rogue when she breaks out. 

As inconspicuously as I could, I crept down to the girl's cell. There were no other people in the remaining cells so no one would see what I was about to do. Very quietly, I unlocked her cell door and opened it slightly. If everything goes how I think it will, she will wake up and try to escape around the time Collin gets back. I just have to make sure nobody sees her escaping except for me.

I contemplated that on the way back upstairs. Then another idea hit me.

"Hey, everyone!" I said entering the dining area where most of the older pack members were gathered, "Alpha Collin will be returning shortly. Let's get the back yard ready for a celebration!" I forced a smile on my face to make it seem like I was excited.

Murmurs of 'good idea' and 'well done Aaron' broke out around me. A real grin stretched across my lips. That's how it will be all the time when I'm alpha. Everyone will praise me and Collin will have been forgotten, a distant memory.

This plan is perfect.

Collin's P.O.V

I hung up on Aaron and threw my cell on the bed. I know he's my beta but I cannot stand the kid. Most think that the alpha and beta should be friends, but Aaron and I are far from it. He is always trying to undermine me by attempting to turn people's against me. It never works, but the fact that he tries pisses my wolf and I off. Who knows what scheme he has concocted by now. The only reason I haven't kicked him out of he pack is because his father was a great warrior. Speaking of my father's, I need to find another one.