Chapter six

I turned to see a guy from the wolf table starring at me. More like glaring, he had his arm wrapped around the girl I insulted. He refused to stop so I did the only thing I could think of, stick out my tongue and turn back around. Apparently, the guy didn't appreciate that because a growl ripped through the air. Everyone stopped talking. I heard a chair scrape across the floor and footsteps move closer and closer to me. The footsteps stopped and I could feel someone behind me. I turned around as slow as I could.

"What do you want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want?" I was met by silence. I raised an eyebrow at him and prepared to turn back around. Before I could though, the jerk grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back so that I was looking at him. I quickly averted my eyes to avoid looking into his.

"How dare you speak like that to my mate!" He snarled. Oh wait! He has a mate so I can look at him. He also doesn't know that I know about mates! I can have fun with this. When I was about to open my mouth to say something back, Ariel beat me to it.

"Aaron, don't! She doesn't know anything!" Ha that's what you think. Aaron turned to Ariel and began growling again. From what I could tell,

"Wh-what are you guys talking about? What is a mate?" I asked nervously. I turned to look at the twins and Savannah. They were all looking back and forth between Ariel and Aaron. I could tell why. The vibe I got from Aaron was that he was powerful. Not as powerful as and alpha so probably the beta. "Guys? Do you know what he is talking about?" They looked between my confused face and Aaron's angry one. "Should I call the hospital and tell them they have a new crazy patient?" I said while smirking.

Joe started laughing a little bit, but a growl from Aaron shut him up. Rude.

"You need to tell the new addition to your little group of losers to shut the hell up and mind her own business." Aaron growled out, while looking at Ariel. They bowed their heads in submission. But I wouldn't.

Before Aaron had time to react, I was standing and looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Who the hell do you think you are? They are not losers and in my eyes they are way more important than you will ever be." He growled at me again. This guy seriously needs to control himself. There were humans everywhere.

"Please, Aaron! She is a human, she doesn't know anything." Savannah said meekly. Devin put his arm around her shoulder protectively. 

"You shut up!" He snapped back and tears started to form in Vanna's eyes. 

Wow. This guy is a dick and very immature for a beta. The protectiveness I felt for the group doubled and I began growling at Aaron. I might have exposed a bit of my secret but quite frankly I didn't care.

"Are you sure she is a human because I don't think so." He said smugly. I was about to lunge at him but someone grabbed my arm before I could. That made me even angrier and I tried to yank my arm out of their grip, but he held on. I struggled more so the person wrapped their arms around me, picked me up, and took me outside.

"Let. Me. Go." I commanded. The person's grip went slack and then re-tightened.

He kept dragging me until we got to the forest. Finally he let me go. I turned to see who my kidnapper was but instead of a pack member, I saw Danny.

"Danny! What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"I had to get you out of there before you completely blew your secret. You need anger management, I swear! I thought you were gonna rip out his throat." He was frowning but his eyes gave away the laughter he was trying to hide. I just grinned at him, my anger melting away.

"Ah come on, something tells me you wanted me to kick his butt as much as I do." I nudged his arm and finally got a smile.

"That may be but I don't have a secret to hide." He said smartly, "Now come on, we need to get back to class. Is Mama B still strict about learning?"

I giggled. We raced back to the school as the bell rang ending lunch. Aww, I barely got any food.

"Bye Danny, I'll see you after school." He waved back at me as he turned he corner.

I turned the opposite way and went to my locker. I just put in the combination when I heard a voice behind me.

"You are in big trouble, Rogue." Then nothing.

---------Bonus--------

Aaron's P.O.V.

I watched as the girl was drug out of the cafeteria by that jackass, Daniel. I hate that guy. I looked down at the Omega table.

"You better make sure your new little friend knows her boundaries." I ordered. They bowed their heads and I smirked. I walked back to my table and April immediately wrapped her arms around me.

"What happened, baby?" She said.

"I think we need to call Alpha. That girl is a rogue." Everyone gasped.

"I knew there was something wrong with that bitch." April said with a scowl on her face. I turned to our third in command, Ian, and nodded to him. He nodded back and went to the window to watch for when they came back. As we waited, I contemplated how to tell Alpha Collin about the rogue. It's bad enough his birthday is nearing and he still hasn't found his mate and now he has this to deal with. He is going to be so stressed. I have to do it sooner or later so it might as well be sooner. I don't want to deal with him more than I have to.

"I'm going to go call Collin. Tell me when they come back." I gave April a kiss and headed out of the cafeteria. Then I got out my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?" came a rough voice.

"Man dude! You sound like shit!" I heard Collin growl across the line. Touchy, touchy.

"What do you want, Aaron?" I heard him sigh. I'm lucky Collin doesn't stay mad for very long. I wouldn't be able to get away with half the stuff I do if he did.

"We have a problem." I hesitated. Should I just deal with it myself?

"Well, spit it out!" Collin snapped.

"There is a rogue at our school." I said quickly and a thunderous growl erupted from the phone.

"I will be home tomorrow." He said, then the line went dead. I turned to go back inside the cafeteria but Ian came to tell me that the rogue and Daniel were coming back inside. We hid inside the cafeteria until all of the students had cleared out. Then we followed the girl back to her locker.

"You are in big trouble, Rogue." I said, right before I hit her in the back of the head. She dropped to the ground at my feet. Ian and I picked her up to lug her outside.

"Come on, lets take her back to the pack house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter six is complete! Let me know what you think!

Comment!

Fan!

Vote!

ToeSocks22! Tell your friends!