Chapter eight, part one

Chapter 8, part 1

Rosa's P.O.V

'What the hell was that! Or I guess I should say who the hell was that!' I thought while sprinting through the trees.

After I beat that sorry excuse of a wolf, I bolted. But not before I saw a man who had the exact same eyes as me. My mom said she has only seen eyes like mine on one other person. And that person is supposed to be dead.

I shook my head to get rid of the thought. Mom has told me the story hundreds of times:

While my mom got pregnant with me, she and my father were fighting in a war between mythical beings. Shifters and elementals on one side, vampire and fae on the other side. During one particularly brutal battle my parents got separated. My mom said she searched for days but to no avail. She was so heartbroken she left her pack to wander as a rogue. Then she had me and tried to settle down. What she didn't realize was there was a bounty on our heads because of how powerful my father was... Is? That's why kidnapping attempts started and we have been moving ever since.

At least that's the story I've been told. If its true or complete, I don't know. I was snapped out of my daydream when I realized the trees and scenery were really familiar. I had explored the area around my house the other day so I knew I was getting close to home. I burst through the trees and sprinted the rest of the way to my house. Thank god for the bit of dormant werewolf stamina. I hurriedly opened the door and ran inside.

"Mom! Mom!" I panted. I heard a noise come from the kitchen and headed that way.

"Ah! What the hell are you doing in my kitchen!" I screamed.

Danny, Garrett, Joe, Vanna, Devin, and Ariel were all standing around the kitchen.

To be specific, Vanna, Devin, and Ariel were standing around the kitchen. Danny and Joe were stuffing their faces with sandwiches that have god knows what on them. Garrett was buried so far in the bottom cabinet I could only see his bottom legs.

At the sound of my voice, everyone turned to look at me. Garret jerked and fell out of the cabinet rubbing a spot on his head. After a moment of silence, Danny was the first to speak up.

"Hey Rosie. Do you have any Oreos?" He said through a mouthful of sandwich. Joe and Garret nodded enthusiastically. I shook my head.

"Care to explain why you are here? And unfortunately no. I haven't been able to go to the store except for buying essentials." The boys groaned at hearing this. They're so weird.

"Danny told us about the woods and how you split up to go to class. When you didn't show up we got worried." Ariel spoke up.

"In my defense, I did say I would stop by after school." Danny pointed out. It's after school already? I looked at the kitchen clock and saw that it was three forty-five. I was in that cell for over three hours!

"What happened by the way? We got here way before you did and why do you look like shit?" Joe blurted out. Ariel and Savannah hit him over the head.

"You really want to know what happened? Your stupid jackass of a beta," I said gesturing to everyone but Danny, "decided it would be a good idea to knock me out and put me in a cell in your pack house. The idiot forgot to lock the door so I ran out."

"Aaron did what! When we get home, I will kill him" Vanna screamed, "That stupid miserable excuse of a wolf!" Everyone took in a breath and she suddenly stopped ranting, "Umm I mean boy." I chuckled.

"Relax guys! I already know."

"What? How!" They all said. Danny grinned at me.

"Why don't you show them, Rosa?" Devon looked between us.

"Show us what?" He questioned.

"Show you that I am an Elemental Witch." They all looked at me in amazement. Joe started cracking up.

"There is no way you are that powerful." He snickered.

How dare he! My eyes flashed an ice blue and I raised my hand palm up. Water from the vase on the table behind me rose too. Everyone but Joe was staring with their mouths open. I took a step and thrust my hand forward. The jet if water hurled toward the still laughing Joe and hit him square in the face. He fell backward flat on his back then got up and looked at me in shock.

"Oh my god! That was amazing" he shouted.

"Oh honey," I smirked, "you ain't seen nothing yet."

-----------------

Hey sorry for the short chapter, but I am planning to split this into two or three parts so they all might be short!! Sorry!!

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have read, voted, and commented!!! There are too many to thank individually! You all got me up to 29 on werewolf!!!!

A very special thank you to KayChik who helped me plan this chapter and get over my writers block! (Read her stories!!)

Thank you so much!!

Anyone else happy to see the rest of the gang? They will be becoming a big part of Rosa's life later on... ;)

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

ToeSocks22! Tell your friends