Chapter fifteen

*Recap* (Colin's POV)

As soon as I got out of my dads office, I was assaulted by someone jumping in my arms.

"Hi baby! I missed you!" It was Jessa.

I was about to drop her when an evil idea popped in my head. The perfect thing to make Rosa jealous.

"How would you like to go to a party with me this week?"

-----------------------------------

*Mystery P.O.V.*

"Hello?" A gruff voice answered the phone.

"The plan is beginning to work. We have successfully infiltrated the pack." I said.

"Excellent. The final attack should commence as planned. You have done well."

"Thank you uncle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Now Onto The Real Story~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rosa's P.O.V.*

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" My alarm clock, aka Ariel and Vanna, screamed in my ear. My eyes flew open to see the pair of them standing over me grinning like maniacs. 

"What the hell do you to want!" I groaned and looked at my clock. 

"It's 5:30 in the freaking morning! You have five seconds to go away." I pulled the blanket over my but it was quickly taken away. 

"Not so fast hun!" Vanna was way too chipper in the morning, "You have five minutes to get up then fifteen to take a shower. Starting now!"

The girls hopped off the bed and walked out of my room. I sighed and leaned back into my amazing bed that had never felt more comfortable than this moment. 

"Up! Now!" Ariel screeched, using a surprisingly accurate imitation of Harry Potter's aunt, Petunia.

"I'm going!" I threw my blankets off and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so why did you two decide to wake me up at the butt crack of dawn?" I sat down at the kitchen table dressed only in my bathrobe with a towel wrapped around my hair. 

"Ariel and I need to work our magic and make you pretty for your mate- Hey!" I grabbed the bowl of cereal in Vanna's hands and took a bite. That's what she gets for waking me up early! The full force of her sentence hit me after a little moment and I choked on my stolen cereal.

"I totally forgot! Craps, crap, I'm gonna throw up!" I was going to talk to my mate today! I don't know who he is, or if he will even take me back! What am I going to say? What am I going to do? How am I supposed to act?

All of these thoughts and questions rushed through my head in a matter of seconds. Then my chest started to constrict and my breathing became more forced.

"I think she's having a panic attack!" I vaguely heard Ariel scream. "What do we do?"

Someone grabbed my hand and my head snapped toward the direction. It was Savannah.

"It's okay, Rosalyn. Calm down. Match my breathing." She pressed a cool rag to my clammy forehead. I did what she said and took deep breaths when she did. In. Out. In. Out. My muscles relaxed.

"Now I need you to focus on me, okay." I nodded and looked her in the face. Something moved to my right and my muscles tensed again. It was Ariel in wolf form but, in my vulnerable state, everything seemed slightly threatening. I started to growl but Savannah pulled my focus back to her.