Chapter 15 Colin's POV

*Recap* (Colin's POV)

As soon as I got out of my dad's office, I was assaulted by someone jumping in my arms.

"Hi baby! I missed you!" It was Jessa.

I was about to drop her when an evil idea popped in my head. The perfect thing to make Rosa jealous.

"How would you like to go to a party with me this week?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mystery P.O.V.*

"Hello?" A gruff voice answered the phone.

"The plan is beginning to work. We have successfully infiltrated the pack." I said.

"Excellent. The final attack should commence as planned. You have done well."

"Thank you uncle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Now Onto The Real Story~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning to someone jumping on my bed and a horrible smell assaulting my nose.
"Good morning, baby!" It was Jessa. Straddling me. Not A good idea. I flipped her off my bed and pinned to the floor before she could say another word in her stupid, nasally voice.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I growled out. A fact about me: I am not a morning person. At all.

"I was just trying to surprise you, baby." She pouted. Jessa tried to touch my bare chest but I pulled away and growled. Her brown eyes instantly clouded with tears as she pouted more.

I sighed and climbed off of Jessa to stand up. She was still on the floor so I reached down to help her up. I may just be using her, but my mom raised me to be a gentleman. A little thing that Jessa apparently likes to take advantage of as she used my outstretched hand to propel herself up and kiss me. I broke the kiss quickly and stepped away.

"Thanks for waking me up Jessa, but will you please leave so I can get ready?" That was actually really hard to say nicely after what she just did.

"Okay, baby! I'll see you downstairs for breakfast." With that the annoying she-wolf walked out of the room. Making sure to sway her hips so much she looked like an uncomfortable goose. When she finally closed the door, I flopped back on my bed and rubbed my

'I swear, if she calls us 'Baby' one more time, I am taking over and ripping her throat out.' My inner-wolf ground out. I couldn't help to agree with him.

'So are you finally talking to me again?' I asked. He hasn't spoken to me since the day Rosa rejected me.

'Not until you make things better with our mate. Goodbye.' And with that he retreated back to where ever spirit wolves go. But he did give me an idea; today I am sorting everything out with Rosa.

With that I jumped off my bed and went to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we going to school so early!" Aaron moaned for the millionth time.
"I just want to be at school early, okay?" I rolled my eyes.
It's times like these that I really miss Devin. Aaron can be so childish sometimes. If it were up to me the whole stupid challenge would have never happened. I was training with my uncle at the time so I had no say as future alpha and my father couldn't interfere because they weren't officially in the position, just training to be future beta. Because Aaron won the fight and had the right breeding to be a beta, he began to be seen as beta by the younger generation.
I snapped out of my inner monologue when we got to school. People started swarming around us, me in particular since I've been gone. Jessa was taking full advantage of the attention. Clinging to me, putting my arm around her, pushing away certain people.
'She's a bitch.' My wolf decided to point out as he resurfaced.
'I totally agree.' I thought back and shrugged Jessa's hands off my arm, 'So you're back for now?'
'Our mate is coming this way so for know, yes.' I turned and sure enough, my beautiful Rose was getting out of that mutt, Danny's, car with the rest of her 'pack'. I watched as the group walked towards the school, Rosa hadn't noticed me yet as they got closer. She just smiled when whatever the redhead said as Danny put his arm around her. That's it.
I grabbed Jessa and started kissing her.
'If Rosa didn't notice me before she'll sure as hell notice me now.' I thought.
I pulled away from Jessa when I felt eyes burning holes in my head.
Rosa had stopped near us. Her multicolored eyes looked misty as they took in the scene then turned away. I could hear someone trying to ask me a question as I stared at her retreating figure.
"-sa your mate?" Was all I caught. My thoughts automatically went to Rosa. So I replied with that in mind.
"Yes, she is." Slam.
'What did I say?' I thought, honestly puzzled.
'You idiot! That kid just asked if Jessa was your mate, not Rosa!' My wolf seethed.
Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went through the rest of the day avoided anything related to Jessa. Including Jessa. I was doing a good job until lunch time when we all sat together. As everyone talked (more like screeched in April and Jessa's case), I snuck away to find Rosa. I spotted her and made my my way over. I saw her go stiff when I got closer.
"We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummm hi everybody? I updated!! Yay! *dodges sharp objects* I'm sorry for not updating in so long! I honestly tried like every weekend to write but had writers block! And I was super busy with volleyball (we're 10-2 whoop-whoop!!!!!!!)

Anywhoo down to business! As you can see this chapter was in Colin's pov. I honestly don't know who won the contest because so many of you awesome people commented!! I wanted to try and show that he's not a complete asshole, just confused and upset. Hopefully I succeeded!! Next chapter is partially written and in Rosa's pov!

Please don't think less if me if I ask this question because I honestly want to know:
Why do you like Elemental Witch?
It really just started off as a little project because my friend @KayChik got an account.

Thanks!!
As Always:
Read!
Vote!
Comment!
Tell your friends!
ToeSocks22