Chapter fourteen

*Colin's P.O.V.* (At the Mall)

'This is so boring'

I followed to omegas until they got to the mall and split up. I followed the girls and was sitting in a cafe near the store they were in to keep an eye on them. Let's just say I have been regretting it ever since. I mean seriously! How many pairs of pants can a girl try on! The red-head and brunette seemed to be having the time of their lives, but Rosa looked really uncomfortable. Apparently the other two noticed this as well because they asked why. I turned my full attention to their conversation.

"Guys, I don't feel comfortable with this." Rosa said sounding really hesitant and nervous.

This completely threw me off. Based on the times I have seen her and the stories from my pack, Rosa was basically confident about everything.

'So why is she so scared now?' I wondered. The red-head broke me out of my thoughts.

"It's like you've never been shopping with your friends before!" Rosa blushed and looked down self-consciously. I had to really concentrate to hear her next words.

"That's because I've never had friends before." I as well as the girls were taken aback.

'Surely that not true.' I thought, 'Why wouldn't she be able to have friends? From the information my dad has gathered about her, she moved around a lot but still.'

The girls hugged and then continued to try on clothes. But this time instead of trying on normal clothes, they started picking out the most outrageous outfits they could find. I started laughing when they got kicked out of the store which drew the attention of the other people in the cafe. Them I left to follow the girls as they exited the store. I had to duck behind a sign when Rosa almost spotted me.

'That girl has some really sharp instincts' I thought. My wolf growled in agreement. He's been unusually silent this whole time.

They met the others and sat down in the food court. I half-listened to them talking until Danny gathered the attention to himself.

"You know what I've been thinking about?" He asked and they all turned to him. The next thing he said made me see red.

"We don't have a pack name!" Then they all looked at Rosa. That's when I realized she was their Alpha. I should have known sooner. They all looked at her with respect. Her words were listened to closely and the group naturally moved in formation behind her. These observations had me and my wolf seething

'How dare she form a pack! They are a part of our pack! Not hers!' My wolf shouted. He didn't like that another alpha, even a female alpha, was in our territory. I agreed. A growl wanted to form but I pushed it down

'We'll wait until she is alone to speak and take her to the pack house.' I said back to him. Then I turned back to the omegas conversation.

I turned just in time to see them toasting the new 'Elementum Vitae' Pack. They continued to discuss random things until Rosa stood up to say she was going to the bathroom.

This was my chance.

I headed towards the women's bathroom and quickly hid in a small alcove near the door. I lunged out and grabbed her as she approached the door. Then I spun her so she was trapped against the wall with no escape. The growl in my throat died instantly when I looked at her.

She was easily the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen and sparks flew from where I touched her. But for some reason, she was looking down. Instinct took over as I grasped her chin and forced her to look at me.

Every negative feeling I had towards her completely vanished as I looked into her eyes.

'We found our mate!' My wolf howled excitedly. Then the unthinkable happened.

She kicked me in a place where no man wants to be kicked and sprinted away. A pain unlike anything I have ever experienced washed over me and all I could do was sit on the floor for a minute.

'She rejected us!' My wolf cried. I nodded numbly and stayed on the floor until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. My voice was completely void of any emotion.

"Finally! Where are you, son?" The deep voice of my father replied. I was about to answer but he cut me off.

"Never mind where you are, you need to come home soon. Aaron's sister is back."

"Okay I'll be home soon." I replied.

"Hurry, Jessa has been asking for you." He finished teasingly then we hung up.

'Great' I thought sarcastically. Then I picked myself off the floor and headed home.

Jessa is Aaron's sister who has been obsessed with me since the first time we met. She's hot, but that's pretty much the only attractive quality she has. But, lucky for me, she only stays at the pack house when visiting Aaron. I have no clue where she stay the rest of the time.

-linebreakcolinrunninghomeblahblahblah-

By the time I reached my house, all of the lights were off except for my dad's office so I headed up there. I knocked then entered to see him doing paper work at his desk.

"Hello Colin." He looked up and his eyes widened.

I know I probably looked like crap. To be honest, I felt awful. There was a pain in my chest that seemed to grow every minute. I sat down in a chair and put my head in my hands.

"What happened son?"

"I found my mate." He seemed surprised but grinned.

"That's great! Soon you'll be able to take over for me." I shook my head.

"She rejected me."

-Anotherlinebreaktheyjusttalkuseyourimaginationbecauseimlazy-

As soon as I got out of my dads office, I was assaulted by someone jumping in my arms.

"Hi baby! I missed you!" It was Jessa.

I was about to drop her when an evil idea popped in my head. The perfect thing to make Rosa jealous.

"How would you like to go to a party with me this week?"

-----------------------------------

*Mystery P.O.V.*

"Hello?" A gruff voice answered the phone.

"The plan is beginning to work. We have successfully infiltrated the pack." I said.

"Excellent. The final attack should commence as planned. You have done well."

"Thank you uncle."

-------------------------------

So that was probably kinda suckish and confusing due to all the line breaks. But I promised a chapter in Colin's pov so here it is!! I'm sorry it's kind of hard for me to write in a guys pov cause you know... I'm a girl.

But I still hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

As always:

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

Tell your friends!

ToeSocks22