Chapter eight, part three

* I would just like to start out by saying thank you so much for all of you support and understanding. I have been going through a hard time lately and you all along with my family and friends have helped pull me through. This may sound cheesy but you have restored my faith in humanity.

Thank you so much!!

P.S my puppy is doing so much better!*

*Recap*

"Do you guys want to help me get back at Aaron for knocking me out?" The twins started jumping in their seats shouting yes.

"I'm definitely in, but how will we do it?" Savannah asked, Ariel and Devon nodded.

I thought about it for a second. Then a brilliant idea hit me.

----------

*Rosa's P.O.V.

"How would you guys like to form our own secret pack?" Everyone's jaws dropped. Danny spaced out for a minute, thinking.

"That's actually not a bad idea. I'm not really a member so I could, but what do you mean by 'secret'."

"Well you five are members of the Potentia pack but are never noticed, correct?" The all looked between themselves and nodded, "So you guys could be like spies! Sneak around, collect information, stuff like that and no one would ever guess or notice! Then you could report back here!" I stated proudly. Danny and I stared at everyone as they decided.

"We'll do it." Devon said.

"Okay so it's settled. We are a pack!" I yelled. This will be so fun!

"Wait! Who is going to be what?" Ariel asked. Dang, I hadn't thought of that...

"I vote for Rosa to be our alpha." I spun around to look at Danny. He just smiled back.

"I second that!" Ariel started jumping up and clapping. Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement.

"Why? I mean not that I'm not flattered or any thing but do you really think I could be an alpha?" I asked doubtfully. I looked at Danny who had a weird, mischievous look on his face.

"I have a theory." He stated. We all looked at him to continue but he didn't. He just turned to look at me. We sat there in silence for a minute before Danny did the unthinkable and lunged for my throat.

He tackled me and we both flew off the couch I had been sitting on. Danny landed on top of me with his hands at my throat. Breathing was becoming harder and harder. Before I passed out though, it felt as if some dormant instinct had awakened. I was no longer in control of my body. I couldn't move on my own or yell out and ask what was happening. A part of my brain kept saying one thing: We refuse to submit.

Quicker than any of us could process, I somehow flipped Danny off of me. I stood up, dragging Danny with me, and pushed him into the wall. My body was slowly feeling like my own again and I could finally talk.

"What the hell do you think you were doing!" I screamed in his face. The little idiot started laughing! A feral growl came from my throat and I puts more pressure on his neck.

"Relax, Rosie! I just had to test a theory!" I rolled my eyes and let go of him. The fact that he had been at least four inches off the ground really surprised me. I'm not that strong, am I?

"So what was the brilliant thing you had to test out? Seeing if I could crush you or not?" I asked. We have fought a lot today in you really think about it.

"I was just seeing if you are a natural born alpha or not. It seems that I have awoken your wolf a bit too." He said smugly.

My wolf emerging would explain a lot. In the past, I haven't felt anything unless we were in a really dangerous situation but even then I didn't feel much. Being around the Potentia Pack seems to be bringing her closer to the surface and could possibly explain the protective nature I feel towards all these guys. My wolf is an alpha female who want a strong pack to lead and protect. That being said, it's no excuse for him to attack me!

"You idiot! I could have killed you!" I screamed at him. They all flinched a bit at my tone but Danny just grinned.

"I was hoping you would to be honest!" Danny turned to Garret who was laughing in an armchair. "Then you'd feel bad about not letting me win earlier!"

'Boys!' I thought, rolling my eyes again. I got up and went to the kitchen for a drink. When I came back, Danny and Garret were on the floor screaming while everyone was laughing. Danny got Garret into a headlock.

"Uncle! Uncle!" He screamed. I got out my phone and snapped a few pictures. Apparently Garret had called him a wimp. 

"If I am Alpha. I'm choosing you to be my Beta." I said, looking at Danny. He agreed and there were no objections.

After that we just chilled some more and finished Finding Nemo that had been paused for like two hours.

"Hey guys, it's getting late. We need to go home." Ariel said getting up. Devin yawned and nodded in agreement.

Everyone stood up and headed for the door. I reached for the doorknob but it swung open for me. My mom stood in the doorway with hands full of grocery bags. She opened her mouth to say something to me but stopped when she saw everyone else. There was an awkward pause that was broken by the four boys.

"OREOS!" Of course.

Joe grabbed the bags with the cookies and ran out the door with them. He was quickly followed by Devon and Garret.

"Well it was nice to meet you Rosa's mom!" Ariel said with a beet red face as she too ran out the door.

"Uh yeah!" There goes Savannah. The only one left was Danny. My mom and I both turned to look at him.

"Hey don't look at me Mama B! I was actually hoping I could stay here tonight!" A confused look crossed her face, quickly followed by recognition.

"Danny?" She asked. I could see why she didn't know who he was at first.

The last time she saw him, he was a skinny little nine-year-old. Now he was a fully developed teenager. He had definitely grown, now probably in the six foot-something range with muscles any girl would drool over. His once long shaggy hair was now cropped short. All in all a pretty attractive package, I guess. I see him as more of a brother though.

"Yeah, it's me!" Danny grinned. Mom dropped the groceries and tackled him into a hug.

"Rosa?" Mom said turning to me.

"Yes, mother dearest?"

"You and Danny clean this up and then you two have a lot of explaining to do!"

-------time~break--------

"So let me get this straight." We were all sitting around the table and I had just explained my whole day to mom, "So you got to school met some new friends, went to lunch with said friends and pissed off who you assume to be the beta of the pack we are currently trespassing on," she gave me a very disapproving look the but continues, "Then you get knocked out by said beta and he takes you to his pack house, you see someone who looks like he could be your father, and then you run home and decide to make a pack with your friends." She finished, rubbing her temples. Danny and I looked at one another.

"Yeah that pretty much sums it up!" Mom turned to Danny and sighed.

"Both of you go to bed. We'll talk more tomorrow." I kissed mom goodnight and went to get ready for bed.

As I fell asleep, I couldn't shake the feeling that something big was going to happen. Good or bad? Not a clue. All I know is my instinct has never been wrong.

-----------------

Dang now I have to make something big happen! ;)

I hope you all like this chapter even though its a bit of a filler. I also trued to make it longer (no clue if it is or not!) If you are wondering why the whole pack thing wasn't really big. I think I have a reason for it later ;) We'll see!

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

Tell your friends!

ToeSocks22