Chapter eleven, Part two

*Recap*

"Training is over people!" I yelled. Ariel and Savannah grabbed each other and jumped around yelling 'Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!'... those girls are strange. Then we all gathered in the boys cars and headed to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collin's P.O.V

I followed the omegas to a cottage and settled behind a bush. There were voices inside talking and pretty soon everyone filed outside. I recognized all of the omegas plus the former rogue, Daniel Calvin.

I cannot stand that guy. A few years ago, my dad found Danny and his father wondering through our territory. Both were injured and obviously malnourished. They were brought in, interrogated, and eventually allowed to live on pack grounds. We have never gotten along.

In eighth grade, we got in a fist fight because I asked him why he didn't have friends. The next year I punched him for hitting on my little sister. This year we have pretty much avoided each other.

'Now I have a feeling that's going to change.' I thought with a smirk- as much as wolves can smirk at least. It's been a while since I've gotten to hit someone.

I was cut out of my musings when the group started talking amongst themselves again. Then one girl separated from the group. Everyone else had started stretching but she was was walking in the middle of the yard, getting close to the bush I hiding behind. I got a good look at her.

'Rosa' I thought, 'But what is she do- Holy Shit!' I yelped and took a few steps back.

Rosa had raised her hand and rock rose out of the earth a few feet in front of her. At first it was just a blob but then it took some shape. I watched in fascination as Rosa's hands moved through the air like she was using her own secret sign language. Her beautiful face scrunched in concentration.

'Hold up! Beautiful!' I shook my head, 'No, no, no. Rogue on my territory and Leo's daughter. Definite no-no.'

I shook my head a few more times and looked back up. Rosa had finished her rock sculptures and was walking back toward the group. I heard her clap her hands together and yelled, "Okay Pack!"

'Did she just say pack!?' My wolf yelled in my head.

'Yes she did' I growled out loud. I stopped abruptly when she turned around. She started to walk towards me but stopped when the group gathered around her. Then she started talking.

"Okay so like I said before, we are going to review." What does she mean review? "So partner with a dummy and start to work on the offensive drills I showed you. We'll switch to defensive drills half way through and then we can go to the mall!" Everyone cheered and then they got started.

Absolutely no one looked surprised by the rock people that had just appeared which led me to believe that this is not the first time that Rosa had manipulated the elements. I watched in amazement as the group (I refuse to call them a pack) trained. They were all punching and kicking and flipping all over the place. Practicing moves that I had never seen. Rosa was easily the most amazing.

She walked around and helped people with their form. She was effortless and graceful with her movements and completely at ease as she demonstrated. Like she had been doing this for years. I continued to watch until Rosa said they were going to the mall.

'Well I guess I know where I'm headed.' I stood and stretched. Then I followed their cars to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a short chapter! Don't shoot me!!!!! But I said I would update Wednesday so here you go!!

On the upside, I HAVE DECIDED ONE A PACK NAME!! That you will not know until next chapter!! And Rosa and Collin should meet next chapter!

Love ya!

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

Tell your friends!

ToeSocks22