Attention (Eric X New)

It was cold. It was freezing Chanhee shuddered at the chill. He huffed out, making his cheeks puffy. It would seem cute to anyone who was watching but unfortunately for Chanhee, no one was.

"YAh! Try making me slip and I'll pay you back a hundred times MORE!" Hyunjae's shout resonated through the dorm. Chanhee sighed and hugged himself as he watched Eric and Hyunjae kill each other in the game.

"Can't hear cause I'm too busy winning!" Eric provoked. He licked his lips in excitement as he neared the finishing goal. He was happy, Chanhee wasn't.

Chanhee understood that they had been busy these past few days. They had been preparing to move to a new dorm. Finally after three years, they are allocating to two separate places.

Chanhee tried not to show it but he was anxious. He was sure they were going to choose new roommates again and he didn't want to change. Call him selfish but he already has to refrain from showing affection freely. He, at least, wants to be with his boyfriend at their dorm.

But Eric didn't seem to worry about it the slightest. That just aggravated Chanhee. To make it worse, Eric had been spending his free time playing games with Hyunjae and Sunwoo.

Chanhee could understand. Eric had just turned to an adult. His boyfriend could still have kid tendencies. But he had tendencies of himself too. Affection-starved tendency.

"Chanhee, want some?" Juyeon sat down beside him on the couch. Chanhee shook his head. He could smell the fries. It smelt delicious but he had no appetite.

His appetite for affection, though, was starved. So he did what his instincts said.

Chanhee curled into Juyeon's side and snuggled into his arms. Juyeon wasn't fazed, a bit unexpected, yes, but not surprised. He continued eating his fries and fed Chanhee occasionally.

Chanhee pouted while munching on a fry. How was Eric still so focused on his games?

His whole boyfriend was cuddling into another man and here he is, still yelling threats at his opponent, not minding it one bit.

Chanhee sighed again. At the start of their relationship, Chanhee was the one who received more affection. It wasn't that he didn't want to love Eric properly. It was just that he was shy to do so. On the other hand, Eric wasn't.

Eric had been open in showing his affection, sometimes even in public. Chanhee had always stopped Eric in his antics but secretly, he loved it.

He loved how Eric stared at him with that warm look in his eyes and his soft kisses. He liked it. And now, he missed it.

Chanhee's mind was working its gears. He was conflicted. But then, the idiotic side of him took control.

"Juyeon~~" He spoke in a slight soft tone. He proceeded to hug Juyeon's waist. Juyeon stopped in his track to eat another fry. He looked down at Chanhee who clung onto him like a koala. Now, this was out of character.

Chanhee's lips quirked up a bit when Eric glanced at them for a moment. But he frowned when Eric turned back to his game immediately.

"HYUNJAE HYUNG!! That was very sneaky!"

"You reap what you sow!"

Chanhee grumbled silently and squeezed Juyeon more making him wince. How come someone so little got so much strength? Juyeon thought as he felt his breath getting shortened by the minute.

Younghoon happened to walk in the living room at that moment. He continued into the kitchen, then halted and traced back a little. He creased his forehead at the scene.