Your First Time?(BbangKyu)

Requested by: Maureen3106

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks you requesting ❣❣❣ 

Younghoon stood frozen in front of the café where he was supposed to be meeting up with his appointment. He was nervous for his first time. He walked inside and sat down after ordering a simple iced americano. He kept glancing at the entrance from time to time. He was a bit earlier than the said time. 

A whole 20 minutes early. 

Younghoon thanked the waiter as he came over to give his drink. Then he looked down at his phone. He kept his eyes on the picture of the boy he was supposed to be meeting. His supposedly 'sugar baby'. 

"I thought you were a scam." 

A voice made him look up. It was the boy from his phone. Younghoon raised a brow at what he said. 

"A scam?" he repeated in confusion.

"Yeah. I didn't think someone this young would be a sugar daddy. But I'm not complaining." The boy shrugged and sat down. 

Younghoon chuckled. He eyed the boy up and down, scanning him. He was sporting a boyish style with cuffed jeans and a bulgy purple sweater. He did look cute but the way he just talked seemed far from innocent. 

"So, you do remember my name?" The boy asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. Ji Changmin. I'm Younghoon." 

"Yeah, I know. Umm..... are you even older than me?" 

"By one year."

"Oh." 

Younghoon smiled after that. Changmin didn't know how to continue the conversation. Younghoon didn't seem to be the demanding type nor the 24-hour horny type. Changmin had his fair share of sugar relationships. It's how he's surviving university. 

"So... anything you wanna know about me?" Changmin asked after he got his drink. He sipped on it and peeked up at Younghoon.

"Well, I'm not sure. What do you like?" 

"Praising, cuddling, patting, and oh, for sure some proper clean location would be nice." Changmin added after remembering his last sugar daddy. That man just fucked wherever and Changmin liked his privacy well kept, no thank you. 

Younghoon seemed to be taken aback by his answer. Changmin tilted his head in confusion. Oh no, was Younghoon not into soft play like Changmin? Did they not match?

"I meant, what kind of things you like... as in food and colors and stuff." Younghoon said, his cheeks red.

Changmin blinked both confused and embarrassed. He gulped down his smoothie and frowned at Younghoon.

"Why would you want to know those stuff?" He asked, genuinely confused. None of his previous daddies asked that. It was just meet then fuck then money then go. 

"I don't know. I thought it would be nice to know each other first."

"Huh?"

"Sorry about that. It's my first time and I have no idea what I'm doing." Younghoon said, scratching his nape. 

Changmin sputtered out his smoothie. Younghoon hurriedly grabbed a napkin and dabbed onto his mouth. He gently held Changmin's jaw and wiped the smoothie on his chin. Changmin stared at him, feeling flustered at the gesture. He turned his head away and Younghoon sat back down.