Ahjussih!? Or maybe not... (JuSun) Part - 2

What could go wrong?

Many things were so wrong. Sunwoo sighed deeply, pinching his nose bridge. His parents glanced at each other unsurely, trying to put on a polite smile. Juyeon just stood in front of them with his signature red hiking jacket and boots on. He looked like an uncle ready to tackle the hiking trail.

(A/N: Yes, I am not forgetting this Lee Juyeon ever

(A/N: Yes, I am not forgetting this Lee Juyeon ever.)

"Do you really have to wear that jacket?" Sunwoo was close to pleading.

"It's a versatile jacket." Juyeon tried to convince, zipping it up and down.

"No, it's not. Ouch!" Sunwoo got pinched by his mom. She smiled sweetly at Juyeon who smiled back obliviously.

"Sunwoo will show you more clothes, dear. You can't keep wearing only one item." She said, trying not to hurt the poor boy's feelings.

"Oh, alright then. I'll just follow Sunwoo's lead."

"Whatever. We need to get you out of that jacket." Sunwoo grumbled, rushing out the house.

"We'll be back!" Juyeon greeted with a bow and hurried to follow Sunwoo.

Sunwoo left a good distance between him and Juyeon at the bus stop. And even when they got on the bus, he made sure he was standing one seat away from Juyeon. Juyeon was just enjoying sightseeing as he looked outside the bus window. Sunwoo kinda felt bad he was treating him like this just because of his style. But Sunwoo wouldn't want to be caught dead with that attire. It got worse when Juyeon pulled out his sunglasses at the bus stop. Sunwoo had to persuade him to put it away.

"Sunwoo! Is that a water fountain show?" Juyeon asked loudly.

Sunwoo couldn't ignore that, could he? He sighed and looked outside, seeing the water fountain park. He nodded then turned to Juyeon who had his eyes sparkling as he looked at the spectacle. Sunwoo chuckled.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I've only seen it on the tele. This is the first time seeing it outside."

Tele? That's such an old word.

"We can stop by after we finish shopping then." Sunwoo said. And immediately, Juyeon's face lit up.

"That would be great, Sunwoo!" Juyeon beamed.

He spread his arms and pulled Sunwoo into a hug. They were lucky the bus wasn't that crowded or Juyeon might've knocked someone in the process. Sunwoo's eyes grew wide at the unexpected action. He pushed Juyeon away abruptly. Avoiding eye contact, they arrived at their stop. 

Sunwoo took Juyeon to the shopping area first. It was a busy street crowded with people and vendors and filled with all kinds of shops from clothing to food. Juyeon's eyes widened at the unusual scene in front of him. He wasn't used to being in a crowd like this. The cheerful demeanor on the bus vanished with the bump of a passerby.