Manager-nim (SunHakNyu)

Requested by @J_ai0p 
Thanks for requesting. It got longer than I expected it to.

Eric and Hwall clung onto Kevin's leg as the latter dragged them across the living room. Kevin panted and wheezed at the weight.

"Eric, Hwall, let go of Kevin hyung now." Haknyeon said, pulling the two away by the collar. 

Hwall pouted and Eric started to cry out loud. Sunwoo and Haknyeon sighed at the two.

"You make it look like Kevin's going to war." Sunwoo snapped.

"Well, I don't want hyung to go anywhere!" Eric cried.

"Eric, stop crying. Your fans will kill me if they find out I made you cry." Kevin said, crouching down and comforting Eric.

Eric pouted and hugged onto Kevin. Haknyeon glanced at Sunwoo who was just standing by with his arms crossed.

The four bandmates didn't want their 3-year-long manager to change but alas, it was the company's decision. 

"The company has found a better manager for you guys. Don't worry. I've met him before and he'll do great." Kevin said, hugging Hwall this time.

"I don't care. Why do we have no say in this when it's about our manager?" Haknyeon complained.

Kevin smiled up at him. He stood up and pulled on the handle of his suitcase. Then he spread his arms. Without a word, all four of them huddled into a group hug and almost squeezing Kevin to death.

"Yep. I'm gonna miss this." Kevin squeaked.

They separated afterwards and Kevin walked to the door. The four waved at him from inside.

"Take care, hyung." Sunwoo said.

"I will. Make sure you take care as well, Leader-nim." Kevin gave a mock salute and closed the door behind him. 

Sunwoo sighed and went back to the living room. He plopped down the sofa and Haknyeon followed. Hwall and Eric sprawled down the floor with their pillows. 

The four of them were a group called BF4 (I can't come up with names for my life) which debuted 3 years ago. Sunwoo was the leader despite being the second youngest. Eric was the youngest and Haknyeon the oldest. Hwall was a chic baby who, despite being second oldest, acted like the youngest with Eric.

Kevin had been their manager since debut, so it wasn't weird that the boys didn't want him to leave. He was the best who looked out for them in everyway. 

"Guess Kevin hyung is really gone now." Eric said, staring at the empty room which was once Kevin's.

The other three nodded silently.

"What makes the company think this new manager is gonna be better than Kevin?" Haknyeon huffed.

"Apparently, Kevin cuts us too much slack. The company wants a stricter manager for us." Hwall said.

"Then we'll just have to show that doesn't work on us." Sunwoo said, making heads turn.

The three watched as a sinister smirk grew on their leader's face. Haknyeon scooted away to the edge of the sofa before poking Sunwoo.

"Hey, you good?" He asked.

"I'm better then ever. Now, listen if you want Kevin hyung to come back." Sunwoo said.

The four huddled up and Sunwoo began telling his plan. It earned a few nods and a frown from Hwall.

"Wouldn't that be harsh on the new manager? I don't think he knows he got Kevin kicked out." Hwall said.