Stray Kids X The Boyz

Prompt: Two groups of thieves coincidentally come to steal the same crown. Problem? They don't know the other is here. 

🖤💎🖤

"Why do I always take the back door?" Changbin complained through his earpiece.

No reply came making him even more irritated. He heard muffled up voices from the other side as he entered the building from the back door. 

"The party is lively as ever with old geezers getting their hands on my butt. Scram it, grandpa." Hyunjin spoke from his side as he swerved away with his tray.

Changbin snickered which didn't go unheard by Hyunjin. 

"Hey, don't worry. You won't get groped even by these desperate geezers." Hyunjin smirked.

"Fuc-"

"That's enough. Is everyone in position?" Chan's voice cut in their argument. 

Replies came in order as Chan checked the whole area in his position on the roof. He was cladded in a formal black suit which didn't scream rich but still demanded respect. After confirming everyone else was in position, Chan took a look at his watch.

"Follow the plan. Seungmin, shut the communications. I don't want to hear those kids argue." Chan said.

"Yes, sir!" Seungmin replied.

"Wait, who are you-" 

Hyunjin and Changbin's voices were cut off as Seungmin closed down the communication line. But it didn't stop there.

"Chan hyung? Can I move in tonight?" It was Jeongin asking for permission to partake in the actual mission.

"You stick to your position, Jeongin. We already agreed on this." Chan replied.

"Alright." Jeongin sighed.

"I'll keep an eye on him. Don't worry, Chan." Minho said through the earpiece.

Chan could imagine the sad pout on the kid. But he was too worried. Not for Jeongin but the possible victims that would come if Jeongin didn't control himself. He was their designated assassin along with Minho. 

"Ready to go in?" Han said, making Chan turn around. 

Chan nodded. The two of them got down from the roof and walked across the massive garden which was crowded with parking cars and valets. They casually walked towards the main entrance. The butler stopped them, asking for their names. 

"Christopher."

"Peter." 

The two of them spoke calmly. But Han's eyes were searching for someone. And that someone arrived just in time before the butler could say their names weren't on the list.

"Oi, here's the updated list." Felix said, handing the new guestbook to the butler.

"Oh, thank you." The butler replied, "I see your names here. Please enter, gentlemen." 

Chan and Han gave a curt smile to the butler and entered the mansion. Felix followed behind them inconspicuously before they all stopped at the fondant. Hyunjin spotted them at that moment and made his way to them as he maneuvered his wine tray flawlessly.

"Would you care for some wine, gentlemen?" Hyunjin said sarcastically.

Han gave him a tight smile knowing well Hyunjin was making fun of him for low tolerance of wine. But Chan took a glass as he scanned the place.