Cosmos (TBZ X ATZ)

Prompt: The Boyz as gods of Shangri-La and Ateez as gods of Wonderland

The universe is such a strange thing. People have long tried their hands at unravelling the mysteries of the system. But as they discovered more, questions appeared. And as those questions are answered, more questions appear. 

⚠🌑⚠

"Dₒₙ'ₜ ₜᵣy ₜₒ ₗₒₒₖ fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ bₑgᵢₙₙᵢₙg. ᵢₜ ᵢₛ bₑₜₜₑᵣ ᵣₑₘₐᵢₙₑd ₐₛ ᵢₜ ᵢₛ."

⚠🌑⚠

The universe has multiple layers. Earth is one of them. And on Earth, lays multiple parallels created by beings of nature. 

But such parallels are not seen with the naked eye of ordinary folks. These beings live among us and away from us. Most ordinary humans regard them as myth, legends, common fairytales to fantasize about green lush grounds and lands full of magic. 

Disguised as myths, these beings actually exist among us and away from us. Most don't concern themselves with the lives of ordinary folks. They keep their boundaries to maintain the system of the universe. 

This is the story of the gods of Shangri-La and the gods of Wonderland. 

They would find out about the fragile existence of their created world. How hard it is to come into existence and yet, how easy it is for them to disperse into nothing. 

*~~~*

🤍🌸🤍

"Can you please act your age!" New snapped.

He immediately shut up when Hyunjae splashed him in the face with more water. Hyunjae grinned at him and shrugged.

"That was an accident." He said.

"Sure it was." New gritted, wiping away the water from his face.

"New! Have you seen- oh, so he was with you." Jacob stopped as he climbed down the steps.

New squeezed his shirt and jumped onto the surface. Jacob handed him a spare dry towel and New accepted it gratefully. 

"Why did you have to leave me with the most problematic child?" New huffed.

Jacob smiled and ruffled up his pink hair. New bit back a smile at the gesture.

"Cause only you can handle his shenanigans. Thank you." Jacob said.

"You're welcome....." New smiled.

Hyunjae looked up at the two as he rested his chin on his palm. He rolled his eyes at the pretentious shy look on New. He knew better than that. 

"Now I need to go check up on the others. Any idea where Eric and Sunwoo are?" Jacob asked.

"Most likely with Sangyeon. He might still be trying to get them to force train with him." New replied.

Jacob nodded and looked away towards their residence. The palace ground where only the twelve of them lived. Where only the twelve of them existed for 99 years.