Dare to Touch? (Sangyeon x Jacob)

Requested by _INseongMin Thank you!💕💕 It's my first time writing this kind of plot. I hope you enjoy it!

Prompt - Jacob is a germaphobe and Sangyeon was dared to touch him. 

Jacob is a professor at Creker University. He is pretty much loved by every student and teacher for his kind personality. That is, until you try to touch him. 

Jacob is kind, but he is also a germaphobe. That means he can't stand to touch other people or touch objects. Even if he does, he wipes himself immediately with his trusty disinfectant wipes that he always has with him. 

Jacob is kind. But he won't stand it when someone tries to touch him. That is the only time when Jacob gets angry. 

"And you want me to touch him!?" Sangyeon shouted.

"Yes." Hyunjae and Younghoon answered simultaneously. 

Sangyeon sighed. It was his mistake to even play a Truth or Dare game with the two, especially with Hyunjae. Why did he even agree?

"What's the penalty?"

"Are you refusing to do the dare?" Younghoon raised his brow.

"Hell yeah, I'm refusing! I like Professor Bae and I'm not going to cross him. Come on, what's the penalty?" 

Hyunjae and Younghoon glanced at each other and smirked. 

"Stripping down and twerking-"

"That's manageable."

"-in front of the football field." 

"YOU ARE ASSHOLES!" 

Sangyeon shot up, nose flaring in madness. Hyunjae and Younghoon cackled evilly. Sangyeon glared at the two.

"Why do you even want me to touch someone who doesn't like being touched?" Sangyeon huffed, sitting back down. 

"Cause he's gonna get mad." Younghoon replied.

"So?"

"When he's mad, he's hot." Hyunjae added.

Sangyeon rolled his eyes and laid down the bench. 

"Is that why you kept going near him? Cause you wanna make him mad?" 

Hyunjae shrugged. Sangyeon shook his head at that and thought for a while.

"But you shouldn't make fun of someone's phobia like that. That's not nice." 

"You talk like you're a saint." Younghoon said.

"Compared to you two, I just might be." Sangyeon retorted. 

"Whatever. You know the rules. Get the dare done in a week or you do the penalty. Your choice." Hyunjae giggled.

Sangyeon sighed. He really liked the professor. But then, he didn't want to leave a dark history in his college years. 

Sangyeon kept his head down as he walked to his class. Four days had already passed since the dare and Sangyeon hadn't tried at all. 

Was it finally time to taint the memories of his college year?

Sangyeon was engrossed in his own thoughts. He wasn't minding his way. That is, until he bumped into something hard. He stumbled backwards at the impact and winced when he heard a screech.

Eyes widening, he saw his professor scrambling up from the floor. Jacob was flailing his hands around as if it was on fire. 

Out of reflex, Sangyeon reached out his hands to help Jacob stand up properly. Jacob wasn't looking at him and Sangyeon grabbed his wrists.